[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to stop being a part of civilization now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (118KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
118KB, 900x900px
Are you ready to stop being a part of civilization now?
>>
i've always been ready, i hate people desu
>>
>>137173879
No I need to see an ENT about my frequent nose bleeds, probably a deviated septum, how the fuck am I supposed to cure that, home remedies????

But once that's taken care of I'll be good to go
>>
File: comfy.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>137173879
I already did that long ago
>>
>things are shit
>lets live innawoods!
No?

I'd sooner ban public transport from anyone who's not homeless or isn't commuting for work. My only real problems with society are fat, single, obviously leftie gen x women on public transport who very obviously blame attractive men for their positions.. and they blame them with modified ultraviolet lasers and sonic weapons.

Helicopter these people, we'll take gambles on who creates the bigger splat, and I'll live anywhere you want, dear.
>>
File: 1462669536264.png (669KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462669536264.png
669KB, 1000x1000px
He is wearing commie KLMK uniform.
>>
>>137174371

Just take advantage of this society while you still can. After that then you can drop out of this shithole.

>>137174581

Yeah and you know what upholds and entitles those people? Civilization. Plus then when there isn't one to tell men they can't be free and do as they please, we can helicopter everybody at will.
>>
>>137174855
>russian equipment from the commie time period makes it commie

lul
>>
>>137174948
These people only exist because of femininism, they don't actually realise (unless you're black) welfare is meant to bump you down the social hierarchy, you're not meant to be as comfortable as someone working or that has worked, they're meant to be rewarded before you.

Feminism is what's told them living on welfare is revolutionary because if degrades the state, that they're "worth" guys that will never look at them twice and if they don't, then they're fat shaming misogynists that deserve that wide angle burst of higher frequency EM than ultraviolet right to the face, stomach, or worse.

When your response to your own shit is to literally spread shit and make everyone else shit, you become the epitome of shit. This isn't an evil that can be fixed with psychology. You can't untick a woman's biological clock, you can't untake all the experimental infertility she took when she was just chubby and could be used as a warm hole.

I literally do not have a problem with anyone besides single gen x Marxist feminists. The married ones are fine, they're not going to hurt people, they're just insane. The unmarried ones are literally in living, mental hell and take it out on everyone.
>>
File: 1489610885915.jpg (74KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1489610885915.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
>>137176006

If you think today's problems are single-handedly sourced in just feminism you've got a lot to learn. It goes MUCH deeper then that. Way more then I could ever possibly hope to explain.

Regardless, I'm not so much talking about individual problems within existing civilization, rather, it's about civilization existing to start with.
>>
>>137176006
>you're not meant to be as comfortable as someone working
I'm even more comfortable
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.