[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The South Can Rise Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Stone Mountain.jpg (533KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Mountain.jpg
533KB, 1024x768px
Daily reminder that leftist removal of Confederate monuments is a psyop meant to stir up riots and altercations like we witnessed today.
The Globalist don't give a shit whether or not the country stays unified, they want a civil war in order to divide and conquer the United States.
>>
File: The South WIll Rise Again.jpg (11KB, 306x203px) Image search: [Google]
The South WIll Rise Again.jpg
11KB, 306x203px
>>137173094
The division between Southern and Northern conservatives has benefitted the Democrats ever since the Dems embraced the black vote.

We are patriotic conservatives who disdain all acts of treason against the United States. Embrace your heritage but dont let the media use your heritage against us.
>>
File: Hed.jpg (81KB, 442x671px) Image search: [Google]
Hed.jpg
81KB, 442x671px
it WILL NOT
>>
>>137174317
Northern and Southern Democrats/Republicans is much bigger than most people in the country realize. The progressive movement came from the left coast and has spreading like cancer across the country since the 1960's.
>>
>>137175500
yep, the only people seriously considering secession are liberals from California.

just wanted to make that clear.
>>
We really do just need to eradicate any last remnants of the confederacy. Southerns are so fucking retarded, and it's absolutely ridiculous that we would tolerate confederate monuments and confederate flags after winning the civil war.
>>
>>137176589
although that's how i feel, it really is the prerogative of the city council and the people they represent.
>>
>>137176589
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>137176299
If we were to lose the west coast, we would likely lose the north east by default, it's possible the South would not object.
>>
>>137178577
what's with Southerners and their obsession with hypotheticals. its like your always living in a Harry Turtledove novel.

No one is seceding and getting away with it. The Union is forever and you're treacherous filth if you think otherwise.
>>
>>137176589
No you faggot!
Every city and town in the cultural South needs a statue in every courthouse square. The soulless non-Southern states can stay empty and sterile all it wants, but I want our heroes to be honored.
>>
>>137179004
I don't know what history you've been learning but every country in human history has collapsed at some point. What are we doing that will makes us any different?
>>
>>137179895
The Union is Forever, it's a rallying cry that defies history.

if you had your way, you'd have the US collapse tomorrow.

But you don't believe in American Exceptionalism because youre a traitor at heart.
>>
>>137173094
Here's an idea: Let's build two new monuments for each one that's taken down.
>>
>>137173094

>>137177674
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.