[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, 4 and 2*4, and t_d need to organize a white nationalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 0me.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0me.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
/pol/, 4 and 2*4, and t_d need to organize a white nationalist rally right now if it wants to show it condemns what happened, in a peaceful manner, and to show conviction in a critical moment. this is the moment when leaders rise and come about, this is it /pol/. are you at the mercy of the media and kikes for the rest of your life and for generations to come? Or will you do something about what you think is right? I am specifically talking about you americans. just one more protest, one huge gathering.

because if the last one was organized by richard spencer and soros, the least thing they expect is that another, bigger one gets organized... and then if nothing happens, you will have succeded.
>>
File: jjg8.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
jjg8.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
bump
>>
>>137166617

Please try not to kill anyone this time. Autists with short fuzes playing right into their hands...
>>
>>137166617
I don't condemn what happened though.
In fact I want more dead enemies.
>>
good luck keeping agent provocateurs and violent protesters out.
>>
>>137167465
whatever either ways it needs to happen again, this time with a proper leader that reinstates the peace of the rally, and away from fucking roads
>>
>>137166617

Fuck off newfag sharia blue faggot. We knew the plan before it happened.

Goddammit I hate "media" and these shy dick larping "reporters" who don't know to research anything beyond their memo from media matters.
>>
>>137168207
why do you keep posting that?
>>
>>137166617
Sage this shill.
>>
>>137166617
>condemns what happened
Fuck off PRnigger. Embrace the Chaos.
>>
>>137168779
report it or read it. Don't ask stupid questions
>>
>>137169560
condemning doesnt mean admitting guilt
>>
>>137170406
I never said it does. I said that you're a PRnigger because you are. They called us Nazis before this and they'll continue doing so after this. "Condemning" is for pussies.
>>
>>137170812
well then call yourself a nazi you fucking nigger
do whatever the fuck you like, but the rally must happen
oh wait you wont do it because youre a big fat fagot
> muh shill
lma fuck off
>>
>>137171818
>I must protect muh image from people who've already branded me the worst possible thing they could
You're a fucking retarded PRnigger. Neck yourself.
>>
>>137172487
are you gonna cry about it now? dont cry now, cmon. dont be a little fagot. aww shit, you started crying...cmon shill dont do that
>>
>>137174083
Kek you're a faggot. Go spread your ass for the muzzies to show them how tolerant you are while you condemn islamophobia.
>>
>>137166617

what could go wrong?
>>
>>137174337
someone so bent on being a fagot could only have come from 4+4chan
I am literally laughing at you. you are one big fucking fagot
>>
>the_d

Nah, go back to redd.it faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.