[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I right goys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: was i right pol.png (24KB, 1157x235px) Image search: [Google]
was i right pol.png
24KB, 1157x235px
>>137048482
>>
>>137166024
Pretty much, a lot of useful idiots around here, but not all of them are defending Spencer luckily.
>>
>>137166024

No! You are just a faggot shill.
>>
File: lamia-large.jpg (159KB, 528x896px) Image search: [Google]
lamia-large.jpg
159KB, 528x896px
>>137166853
>>137166024

Discord fags, we can see your tricks. Why do you pretend shit like this? I can smell your cumbreath from Brazil.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
File: 1502158200452.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1502158200452.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
My favorite herb is sage
>>
>>137166024
Yes, but /pol/ is too dumb and autistic to see it as always
>>
>>137166024
Put plainly. No.

Shaming doesn't work anymore because Trump and the Republicans have already been shamed as Racists/Fascists. So any further 'shaming' of Republicans is irrelevant, because Republicans have already been shamed in the first place. The words are effectively impotent, because they are so frequently used. Outrage Fatigue is a real concept and right now, since everyone is a racist, no one is a racist.

In the grand scheme of things, this rally will be forgotten in a month.
>>
>>137168259
It won't be. The 98% liberal media milked MUH RUSSIA for a 6 months thus far. Do you think this will be forgotten in a month? This was what they were all waiting for, the proof of the "deplorables".
>>
>>137169023
6%.

That's the percentage of Americans that have issued the Russian investigation as the most pressing concern in politics. Despite all of the political acumen and combined might of the Left being pressed onto this sole issue, a measly 6% of people actually give a damn about Muh Russia.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd realize that removing Obamacare would be far more disastrous for the GOP's election chances than muh russia or this little Larper Rally. But now that Obamacare is safe, the GOP literally has got the house and senate locked down in the bag.

Only an economic recession can actually drive the GOP into defeat, and even then, I'm unsure if that would be sufficient, considering how divided the Democratic Party.

Shame is an overused tactic in American politics. There are literally over four dozen methods that I've learned from that can be utilized to influence and persuade people. The greatest minds of the planet can only think of one. Shame. And surprise surprise, it's not working.
>>
>>137166024
i think they had fun watching us
>>
>>137166024
no, trump himself is a fuckup up and brought ruin upon himself by being incompetent. Other than that I guess I agree.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.