[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump's Second Betrayal of His Base

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: revenge_of_the_neocons.jpg (72KB, 960x826px) Image search: [Google]
revenge_of_the_neocons.jpg
72KB, 960x826px
I am a vocal supporter of Trump and I still think he has the potential to do great things as president, but this cannot be forgotten. Ever since the election, Donald Trump has been acting more "presidential". AKA the opposite of why he is popular. His strike on Syria was a clear move in the direction of appeasing the neocons. The fact that he felt compelled to act on anyone's behalf is a clear sign he doesn't have power.

Did anyone vote for Donald Trump to be George Bush the 3rd, with better supreme court picks? Did anyone seriously expect him to let police crackdown on loyal protesters who let BLM and Antifa assault his own people. Make fun of TRS, Spencer, Cantwell and Baked Alaska all you want... Fact is that they have mobilized young white men who are tired of being told their interests are SECONDARY TO EVERYONE. How about AMERICANS FIRST For a change.

Watch this interview as he condemns "both sides". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7H0kAshgW4 This is clearly the MODERATE EMPEROR we all wanted. How about taking a stand for truth and justice for once. Instead of pandering to blacks and queers as if they are the "true spirit of America".

Donald Trump knows that he's not getting any credit for denouncing both "sides". This is a clear sign that he's not strong enough to take on whatever deepstate nonsense is allegedly holding him back. Donald Trump has proven today that he's no longer willing to take risks to stand up for white Americans. Nobody respects weakness, the left will continue to attack him over this event and the cucks in our ranks are taking the opportunity to get "Good Goy" points.

This is disgusting. Canada is far gone, but we had an opportunity to allow whites to discuss their grievances and Trump helped the left SHUT IT DOWN. Every police officer involved should ask themselves why they are standing with cop-killers. Maybe Whites following the law was a mistake...
>>
File: sessions_backstab.png (337KB, 572x547px) Image search: [Google]
sessions_backstab.png
337KB, 572x547px
>>137165380
OH LOOK, IT GETS WORSE.
>>
>>137165380
>Every police officer involved should ask themselves why they are standing with cop-killers.
That one stung me. Almost nobody in Canada showed up to the anti-islamophobia protest on parliament hill but at least the RCMP didn't sell them out.
RCMP are at least /ourguys/.
>>
File: 1498710358590.jpg (45KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1498710358590.jpg
45KB, 480x487px
>>137166307
Eh, I'm skepical of the RCMP... but I get your meaning. White people have legitimate reasons to be angry, and this event shows us that nobody is going to let us air those grievances. Trump is letting BLM and Antifa win.
>>
File: quick_bogdown.png (209KB, 1185x682px) Image search: [Google]
quick_bogdown.png
209KB, 1185x682px
>>137167079
>>
>>137167079
I get your upset. This is fucking shitty. But please let off on the fucking facebook-tier anti-Trump shit.
I'm still willing to wait and see what comes of this.
I suggest any American who has strong feelings about this should write to Trump so he can hear from people who see this at the ground level.
>>
>>137167706
You're right, but I still think this is a massive betrayal of people who I know would literally give their lives to defend this president. I too hope every american who is as pissed as I am, writes him today.
>>
Didja see Baked Alaska crying like a little girl?

Add this to his scared-bitch-run at HWNDU and he's got quite the highlight reel building.
>>
>>137169814
I really don't give a fuck about him crying, think of the bigger picture.
>>
>>137165380
I don't see the issue.
>>
>>137165380
Did you really type all that shit out?
>>
>>137165380
Cool story, bro.

Driver was a fucking hipster artfag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.