[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Factions of the Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: unitetheright88.png (38KB, 900x536px) Image search: [Google]
unitetheright88.png
38KB, 900x536px
Which faction do you belong to/identify with, and why? Which faction will be the most instrumental in the emerging racial awakening of the White race?

Which factions need to be booted out?
>>
>>137160337
All are acceptable, though I don't know what "Alt Right" is - is that specifically Spencer's group, or is this just going based on self-identification, so people that don't claim any particular group and just say they're with the alt-right are listed there.

What's happened to all the skinhead groups, though? I miss them.
>>
>>137160337
kkk
>>
>>137160337
How do the Oathkeepers feel about walking side-by-side with people waving swastikas?
>>
How did they make that graph? Did everyone there take a survey or something?
>>
I'm a chink southern nationalist living in florida
>>
>>137160337
Alt-Right.
>>
oathkeepers are cucks I'm surprised they managed to not cuck out at the event.
>>
>>137160942
the skinhead was the hollywood jews best vention, from being der untermensch of the street to culminating in american history x, all of them would have been gassed back in the Reich
>>
File: hitler with bunny ears.jpg (44KB, 320x297px) Image search: [Google]
hitler with bunny ears.jpg
44KB, 320x297px
>>137160337
Represent.
>>
>>137160337
I like some of the Occidental Dissent stuff so Southern Nationalists I guess.
>>
>>137161267
Shlomo asked his reliable source Moshe
>>
The shitskins and the Jew are collectively supporting white genocide. Therefore whites are justified in retialiting against those cucks. Kkk, natsoc, whitenat, etc are fine as long as they only attack the Jew, antifa, and black panther types.
>>
I thought the alt right was a mishmash of the other 4
>>
>>137160337
Alt-Right, because i am peaceful.
Antifa however isn't.
>>
alt right is a term created to box in right wing populism into a neat little label. then they get some faggots to embrace that label and go full nazi making everyone look fucking retarded. the alt right was designed to implode. it's all going according to plan because so many larping edge fags can be led to walk oblivious into a trap

all that will remain is the alt lite, the responsible right ringers who aren't literally hitler. we will take over and having shed the edgy larpers we will becomes stronger then ever
>>
>>137161267
Facebook data based on the people who accepted the invites to attend.
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1502172084.jpg (108KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1502172084.jpg
108KB, 600x539px
>>137160337
>>
>>137161356
>florida
>southern
>>
>>137162863
Good argument bub
>>
A conservative. No fancy label - just conservative.
>>
>>137160337

White Nationalist

Alt Right is a mene and Oathkeepers are traitors
>>
>>137160337
None, but confederates are the least gay.
>>
>>137163597
the only southern area of florida is the far north the rest of florida isnt even remotely southern people there dont even sound southern
>>
The faction where I hate paying over 30% of my income in taxes, but still hates you pewling propaganda-spewing faggots as well.
>>
>>137160337
white nationalist.
the details don't concern me too much.
>>
>>137160337
Most of that is just bullshit. You're either a nationalist or some form of cunt.
>>
File: open-letter-cover.png (151KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
open-letter-cover.png
151KB, 500x708px
>>137160337
I'm neoreactionary and we are the ones with any hope of accomplishing anything since we have the best understanding of how the system actually works. We are subverting it everywhere on critical points. Inevitably, other right wing factions will join us without coercion since we are also the right-most group.

I consider alt-right a valuable media operation and Overton Window shifter. It's good to have people redpilling normies.
>>
>>137160337
White nationalists.
European nations, including USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand are white nations.
Everyone else is a guest in our homelands and needs to leave.
>>
>>137160337
WHEN IS THE NEXT UNITE THE RIGHT RALLY?
>>
File: C18.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
C18.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>137160337
Wew lad.

How in the fuck do you get III% in with the Oathkeepers? In many cases they are actually on different sides of the two way firing range.

(((alt-right))) really anon? Really?

Proudbois. Neck yourself.

All in all, epic larping today. Pic related, as close to side as I am going to get.
>>
kkk needs to go, they make us look like trash

it doesnt matter if John and Steve show up in their collared shirts and politely explain their views to reporters if Cletus is in the back yelling "HYE HYE, FUCK NEYGEERS"
>>
>>137160337
so where did they get this graph from?

did everyone at the event register themselves with a the bureau of statistics before they went, are people this stupid to fall for shit like this.
>>
>>137163850
Rural Florida is like 80%+ southern mate.
>>
>>137160337
I'm with the edgy /pol/ nihilists that just want's a good time.
>>
>>137160337
None of them, I'm actualy right, not some kike plant. REAL right is based not on nationality or skin color but on word of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Walking around with torches is for heathens.
>>
>>137160337
im a nationalist and a capitalist. im also a racemixing shill. i guess that makes me a centrist.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
There is no pepe/kek faction/religion fuck you you dirty Jew like neck and gas yourself
>>
>>137166492
thats because /r/eddit didnt attend this
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.