[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW too intelligent to fall for a CIA psyop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dicky.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dicky.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I hope we all learned a lesson today. This "Unite the Right" rally was exactly what the media wanted. They wanted LARPers sieg heiling and tons of violence. You're lucky Trump was smart and denounced both sides because the original plan of this even was for Spencer and co. to fracture the right.

Anyone who unironically adopted the "alt right" label is a useful idiot who played right into Soros' hands. This is what he wants. More political violence, more division, and evenually the total collapse of America. He's done it to Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, and Ukraine and now it's coming to the States.
>>
File: fakelatright_a.jpg (680KB, 1280x2222px) Image search: [Google]
fakelatright_a.jpg
680KB, 1280x2222px
>>137158771

Like I have been saying. Spencer if a fake lover of the White race. He's a terrible speaker. IF CIA had funded me, at least I believe in what I'm doing.
>>
Surprised it didn't happen sooner desu
>>
Bullshit. The fact that we had thousands of people openly rallying against Judaism and Jewish rule of America and in support of Confederate history is a major win. The dam is breaking. The shills who are saying this is a tactical error are just scared about the fact that, its not a meme, we ARE building an international white nationalist movement, and they're bitching out now.

WPWW
>>
>>137159097
Oh they've tried it before. Do Ferguson, BLM, and the Texas sniper attacks ring a bell? This was just their latest attempt.
>>137159067
He was just there for the photo op of him in cuffs. That's it, he wasn't even taken to the station IIRC.
>>
>>137158771
>"alt right"
noone here ever did that, only plebit newcucks and shills used the term
>>
File: wyF223g.jpg (108KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
wyF223g.jpg
108KB, 547x700px
>>137158771
At least I still have my whiteness
>>
>>137159470
You're forgetting the Spencerfags. They constantly call us "alt right" and say Spencer is our leader. Keep in mind it's harder to shutdown a decentralized leaderless movement.
>>
>>137159313
Do you not realize how far the overton window shifted to the left today? No more right wing rallies. Those days are over. We terrorists now. You understand?
>>
>>137159824
Last time I checked they weren't calling Trump rallies racist KKK murderfests. Many Southern towns would welcome one without tiki torch wielding Spencerfag LARPers.
>>
>>137158771
As a lifelong moderate (used to be left leaning, now I'm right leaning), Richard Spencer and all of this stuff seemed fishy from the start.

It's eerily similar to an inverse of the Nazi's origins and how they fought with the communists, except the left has no central figures or purpose unlike Hitler's vision of Germany. If I had to guess, this seems like noise utilized for very different goals.
>>
>>137159824
You must be fucking stupid, you really think (((they))) would ever let us have an ethnostate?
>>
>>137159313
This
We Stand With Spencer.
He stands his ground
White Is Right
>>
File: 1496986662479.jpg (50KB, 657x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496986662479.jpg
50KB, 657x792px
>>137160118
Spencer is the media's Hannibal Lector. They wheel him out when the right wing (or Trump) does something they don't like and like clockwork Spencer does something retarded in public.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.