[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today Changes Nothing For Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: altrightlogo.jpg (633KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
altrightlogo.jpg
633KB, 1366x768px
I'm still Alt Right. Yes, I identify as that specifically.

I'm tired of the larping Nazi salutes that I saw at this rally, as it was totally unnecessary and stupid, but overall, I'm still Alt Right.

I still follow the 16 points of the Alt Right. I still support Europeans/Whites in protecting our nations and culture.

The Alt Right had a LEGAL permit to rally in Charlottesville. The cops purposely stood down and created the chaos that we saw. It would have been just another free speech rally if Law Enforcement did their jobs. Everyone would have gone home safe with at the most a few scuffles.

But WHITE PEOPLE cannot rally. They cannot be for each other. They cannot show each other support. We get attacked by ANTIFA and Leftists for simply having Pro Trump rallies....with no racial agenda....and yet we still get blamed.

So there is no way out of this. No matter WHAT, we're "Nazis", "Racists", "Trash"...whatever they want to call us. So now I'm even more emboldened to embrace my identity as a European descended American and as someone who will remain part of the Alt Right.

So "Good job" Leftists. Good job Antifa. Good job whoever.
>>
Same. I don't even like Spencer but watching those fucking cops push guys into the crowd of Antifa just pushed me further. I would've shot up the place if that happened to me.
>>
>>137153759
>unironically calling yourself 'alt right'
>>
>>137154399

Yes, unironically.
>>
>>137153759
I think alt right is a meme, and I still think alt right is a meme.
I think organized alt right rallies are cringe worthy and I still think they're cringe worthy
I think the driver of the car that hit the protestors did the wrong thing, but there's no evidence he's a nazi or alt right or anything right now, and that it was politically motivated.

The rally was kinda stupid, and people were yelling some pretty dumb shit, but we have to support their right to free speech. The leftie protestors were intentionally trying to cause violence, and the alt right clearly came prepared for a fight.

The lefties are clearly not the right way to protest. The Unite the Right protest seems more like provocation than an actual rally of any type, so it's hard to support them too. I don't support the message on either side, I do support the right to have a rally and the purpose of the rally (to keep the statue up), I don't support the driver of the car obviously.

I think today was a miss for both sides, but it showed that the "alt right" are just as bad as the left now.
>>
>>137154917

Today. Changes. NOTHING
>>
>>137155572
It's going to come down to the car for me.

I much prefer the intellectual right that debates and makes Government function, runs for office, etc etc.

I have mix feelings on protest. I support their right to free speech. I think the cops should have cleared the streets until the rally permit officially expired and gave them the opportunity to leave. The cops turned a bad situation worse by forcing them onto the streets.

... it's really going to come down to the car for me though. If he was intentionally attacking protestors, and just panicking, that isn't free speech.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>/pol/ is alt right
>>
>>137153759
Agreed
>>
>>137153759
>WHITE PEOPLE cannot rally. They cannot be for each other

^^See That???

The words of fucking shill. SLIDE THIS.
>>
The Alt-Right needs to become its own thing.

We need to stop with the Nazi aesthetics and truly be something new and forward-facing.

We also need to market ourselves as a youth movement. Old people, boomers, etc. should not be allowed at our events. Neither should fat people or ugly people. We need to showcase the best of the best.

Good aesthetics need to become synonymous with the Alt-Right. We need to disavow/distance ourselves from all groups which negatively impact on the way we look.
>>
File: hokupepe.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hokupepe.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>137153759
>we're "(((this)))" against (((that)))
Fuck off, you're either a shill or just retarded. Contrasting viewpoints as well as the fortitude to effectively debate and fight for those viewpoints is part of what made America great in the first place.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.