[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You need to "wake up"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1502502584735.jpg (279KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1502502584735.jpg
279KB, 960x652px
Your movement was always a fantasy, but now you've self-radicalized to Muslim levels.

I'm not gonna argue morality, fuck morality. But what you are dong is benefiting "them", whomever they are.
>>
>>137146491
Nigger please. Don't level us with those try-harding goat sodomizers.

The real zealous nationalists are the Japanese.

Who else wants Anime to be real, while keeping true to their ideologies in a way that is both autistic tier and beautiful culture-wise? Having fucked up ways to demoralize the enemy and ever fearless of what other people think of them regardless?

Islam can step the fuck aside, because ISIS is gonna learn who the true World Champion of Self-Sacrifice is really all about. Something the U.S actually has come to fear.
>>
>>137146491
Sage
>>
I know you're a shill but I'll still respond. You faggots incite violence at every protest. It was matter bot time before people get sick of your shit. I don't engage in identity politics and I don't larp like a Roman. You larp like some kind of freedom fighter so you better accept the opposition larpers will be playing the bad guy. I hope more of you retards left and right die at your stupid little protests.
>>
>>137148114
I'm not a leftist...
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.