[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of the South and Traditioanl Workers Party hold responsibilty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>>
>>
File: ai_gross_2.jpg (30KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
ai_gross_2.jpg
30KB, 540x516px
>screenshotting the image instead of saving the image
How retarded can one possibly be?
>>
>>137141841
the text under photo provides context FOR the photo you FUCKING leaf
>>
>>137142042
>>137141841

>leafs
>>
>>137141614

These hardhats appear to be Uline brand helmets, dont know about the shipping company ending in "urce" with a swoosh on top

Richard Uihlein is a major donor to Trump, although I truely doubt he had anything to do with this, but someone near the trump campaign may....

maybe Uline could help feds ID who ordered these helmates
>>
>>137141841
>>137142042
Don't know whos leafing who desu
>>
>>137141614
>(((Traditional Workers Party)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc
https://renegadevids.com/2017/02/11/aleksandr-dugin-is-our-greatest-ally/
>>
>>137142042

There is still some hope for Canada..
>>
>>137142042
Or you can post it here retard
>>
>>137142376
uh, it was probably the twp
>>
>>137142844

ITS PROOF IT WAS NOT FABRICATED

NOTE THE TIMESTAMP AND POST NUMBER ON THE IMAGE

I TOOK THESE SCREENSHOTS THREE DAYS AGO BECAUSE I ANTICIPATED THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED TODAY AND WANTED TO HAVE PROOF READY
>>
>>137143113
What the fuck do you mean? Are you actually retarded?
The date of the post makes no difference.
>>
>>137143079

but "WHO" in the TWP? what address, what bank accounts/ credit card numbers?

if the feds get warrents....
>>
>>137143443

you are just SO ANGRY that I included the incriminating text naming the groups who supplied these materials to those who acted in violence today

im done arguing with you
>>
File: 435.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>137143702
You are either retarded or underage because that's how you sound.
Believe it or not, you can include text in your post along with the image.
>>
>>137143702
What are you talking about? TWP dindu nuffin, no one on the right did that I'm aware of
Ok all honesty, the whole thing looked messy
>>
>>137144293

keep telling yourself that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.