[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What I just realized? Virginia is in a State of Emergency right now, a police copter just crashed, and a bunch of commies got run over.......................and yet, the rally and all the people in it left hours before all this happened and got kicked out. So who the fuck is still retarded enough to think the left ISN'T the cause of all this chaos
>>
File: Savior.png (210KB, 336x502px) Image search: [Google]
Savior.png
210KB, 336x502px
Press S to worship this Chad
>>
>>137139608
literally who
>>
File: HeDidNothingWrong.jpg (229KB, 807x774px) Image search: [Google]
HeDidNothingWrong.jpg
229KB, 807x774px
>>137139922
He just ran over a bunch of retards.
>>
I didn't see any white supreme in the pics only blm and antifa what did they mean by this.
>>
>>137140142
and his name is?
>>
>>137140142
and where's your source?
>>
>>137140353
His name is Robert Paulsen
>>
Not all Dodges
>>
>>137140339
That's my point though, all the people that were there for the rally got kicked out, but none of the mayham started until commies and BLM started to show up
>>
>>137139422
Guise. A frustrated whitey millenial just plowed his car jihadi style into protesters. No mental gymnastics can change that fact. He could have been a lefty two months ago and switched over like stabby Mcgee over in the Portland metro. But it is an almost guarantee that he plowed his car into people whom he considered political opponents.
Deal with it. Embrace it. The mental gymnastics and defense mechanisms, fallacies and denials and rationalization happening around this is utterly weak.
>>
A REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>137142443
stabby mcgee didn't switch over though, he was a lefty through and through
>>
>>137142443
>switched over
Yeah sure. And all the people coming from the Mediterranean sea are refugees running from war.
>>
>who the fuck is still retarded enough to think the left ISN'T the cause of all this chaos
4chan users
>>
>>137139422
It's karma for kicking us out of the park
>>
>>137140142
Can't tell if latino or white
>>
>>137143307
It's actually a distraction from the ineptitude of the city government by cancelling the rally at the last minute and not having an adequate plan to deal with it.
>>
>>137140142
thats paul walker
>>
>>137142443
>Switched over like Stabby McGee

Nice try you lying kike. He was always a leftist.
>>
>>137140353
His name is Robert Paulsen
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.