[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0181.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Do any of you guys realize that the rich and powerful people in this nations are the ones pushing for you guys to bicker among each others on stupid ass issues such as race, sex, and religions?

You guys are all sheeps
>>
>>137137829
But when we point out those rich and powerful people we're suddenly antisemites.
>>
>>137137829
really made me think, guess I'll be a good wageslave and pay taxes for all dem programs
>>
File: 1443734584399.jpg (45KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
1443734584399.jpg
45KB, 600x693px
>>137137829
>>
>>137138076

Yes some Jews do have a lot of power, but so do other ethnicities and religions.

They all benefit from this bullshit.
>>
>>137137829
you're so right dude these people are such sheeple, gosh *plays super awesome guitar solo*
>>
File: 1500738392598.jpg (20KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500738392598.jpg
20KB, 513x513px
>sheeps
Stopped reading there
>>
>>137137829
Who cares if you're being used for someone higher up's agenda if you agree with it yourself?
>>
>>137137829

Oh boy, I guess leftists were right to push for mass spread of Islam in the US.

Oh wait, if the goal of rich people is to make people fight on the basis of religion, leftists everywhere do rich people's bidding.

Maybe actually leftists are the problem, all the monsters who have been screaming RAYCISS forever. Without them, no Islam, no fighting over Islam.
>>
>>137138677

>I'm ok with being a pawn

I guess if you're happy and it gives you a life purpose then more power to you.
>>
>>137138451
>They all benefit from this bullshit.
I'm fine with getting rid of all of them, yet when I say "let's start with those Rothschild guys and Soros" suddenly I'm the bad guy. Why's that?
>>
>>137137829
Lol. Are you new here? Who Do you think (((those))) rich and powerful people could be?
>>
>>137138451
We're all equal. But some are more equal than others.
>>
>>137137829
lmao yes but tell that to brown people, not us
they are the ones trying to genocide us in the first place, we are fighting in self-defense 100%
>>
>>137139816

White Europeans have no remorse, they sold you guys a long time ago.
>>
At the end of the day, Muhammad, Bernstein, Richardson, Chang are all on their yatchs gathering wealth having a blast sleeping tight knowing that no one is going to realize the inequality of this world
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.