[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legalizing all drugs. What's /pol/'s opinion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: pepeneedle.jpg (12KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
pepeneedle.jpg
12KB, 500x364px
Look, not saying these drugs should be legalized but I want to see what /pol/ has to say about it. The prices should range from low (least addictive) and the most addictive should be expensive as FUCK and the government should tax the living shit out of all of them.
Pros.
>Taxing could benefit the economy
>Take out cartel business for good
list more!
Cons
>Overdoses go up
>Addiction goes up
list more!
>>
Cognitive liberty is one of the most important liberties that people overlook. People should be free to put whatever they want in their bodies, whether it be heroin, glue, flour, or rat poison-if they choose that's their business

I say make drugs completely legal, let natural selection take care of the rest. It's not like there's any shortage of people
>>
Cons
>drug dealers turn to other illegal markets
>the money gained from tax is spent on the negative externalities
>>
>>137135207
Vices are not crimes
>taxes
no
>Bring cartel business above board
great

>overdose goes up
false and baseless claim. Decriminalized drugs in portugal caused people to seek treatment. Most of the criminal side effects are the result of decriminalization. Doctors for example who can fund their habit do not rob liquor stores or cause social discord.
>addiction goes up
baseless claim.
>>
>>137136841
>>137136841
(since drugs are legal) we wouldn't have to spend the time focusing on drugs, but then on other illegal markets like human trafficking. and if they try to take drugs to countries that haven't legalized them then we could still give them a harsh punishment that we would give if they weren't legal. also instead of the government blowing the money, we should put it towards the national debt.
>>
>>137135207
I think you would be surprised that Overdoeses and Addiction wouldn't go up or down. The idiots that take those drugs are still going to take them, smart people aren't going to take meth just because it's legal.
>>
>>137135207
I can literally tell by how you're typing you're a fucking pothead. Kill yourself.
>>
>>137137025
>>addiction goes up
>>baseless claim
well sorry but my claims are not. more people would be more inclined to try these drugs since they would be provided and sold at head shops or dispensaries for drugs/a drug.
illegal vices are crimes fuck ass
>>
>>137137780
i type quick you fuckin crumpet, i also haven't smoked in over a month i'm on probation fag fuck
>>
>>137137780
ironically I'm also against the legalization of any drug, including marijuana. marijuana should only be legalized for medicinal purposes not recreation.
>>
>>137138000
Nope, he's right.
>>
>>137135207
Overdoses go down not up assuming there is a regulatory environment governing manufacturing and dosage labeling.
>>
>>137138719
he's right about what? me being a pothead? yeah, he is right. doesn't have to anything to do with my stance on the legalization of drugs. like i just said i'm against the legalization of any drug, including marijuana and marijuana should only be legalized for medicinal use and only that. I could actually use CBD for my epilepsy.
>>
>>137139096
people would be able to get as much as they want if it's recreational, correct? if not they would still manage to get more than aloud (if any regulation is put in place)
>>
>>137135207
>>Overdoses go up

What kind of retard are you?

Drug use has gone up since prohibition #2.

And most overdoses are due to varying potency which legalization would fix.

Would it kill you to actually think for 2 seconds before posting drivel?
>>
>>137140515
>And most overdoses are due to varying potency which legalization would fix.
you're british, I wouldn't expect a cuckling crumpet fag to know shit about anything. You have a queen and royal family that doesn't do shit politically and has no use in general. fuck the queen I'd rape her until she died and shove your faggy flag so far down her throat she couldn't breathe. If a drug were legalized you do know the potency would most likely go up right fucktard? Look at the potency of marijuana from dispensaries from states where it's legal.
>>
>>137141714
It hardly matters if the potency goes up, what matters is that the potency will be precise and well labeled, so when someone takes the drugs they don't get a dose that's way more powerful than expected as what happens now when people shoot up what they think is heroin and end up getting an extreme dose fentanyl, which kills them
>>
>>137143845
the more potent the more powerful think about that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.