[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We <3 Tara

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: taramccarthy.jpg (70KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
taramccarthy.jpg
70KB, 1600x900px
Why doesn't Tara get any love here?

You make thread after thread about Lauren Southern daily, even though shes masculine and frequently has niggers on her videos. Brittany is a vapid airhead. Tara is actually feminine, demure and traditional. She's far more beautiful than the other skanks. True queen.
>>
>>137131440
I agree Tara is the hottest of them all certainly has the best voice
>>
Go back to plebbit and take your shitty fucking e-celebs nobody cares about in real life with you.
>>
>>137131440
Who is this Jewish-Indian old woman?
>>
>>137131440
>half nonwhite
somehow she came out looking white, but her nose gives it away that she's muddy.

>but Brittany is nonwhite too!
she's an octaroon with huge tits and birthing hips.

Laura is the only truly white one, and thats why she gets the most love from /pol/ and the most hate(from antifa)
>>
>>137131833
She is the most beautiful pajeet in the world
>>
Her voice is painful to listen to.
>>
And she recently had Ryan Faulk on her show and wants the "skeptics" and other faggots to debate him. Because he's one of the most well-researched people on our side.
>>
>>137132093
I meant Brittany Pettibone. She's an idiot. I wouldn't even consider the negress you're talking about. Deport that to Africa.

Ridiculous that you love that nigger's fat ass but refer to Tara as "half nonwhite". Shill.
>>
>>137131440
yeah shes hot in 360p, faggot
>>
>>137132524
she is half nonwhite, and "British" to boot.
Brits in American politics are 100% cancer, they always have that nanny mentality they grew up with holding them back.

Laura is best girl in all ways, she deserves the attention she gets. And thats precisely why she is also so hated.
>>
I'll be honest it's because she's not attractive and not charismatic in any sense of the word
>>
>>137131440
e-celeb, check
shill thread, check
bait posted, check
>>
>>137131440
Tara needs to stop waxing and shaving, otherwise she's the hottest youtuber by far.
>>
She's not blonde.
>>
File: tm2.jpg (37KB, 462x488px) Image search: [Google]
tm2.jpg
37KB, 462x488px
>>137133112
"Laura" interviews and hangs out with libertarian niggers, virtue signals against pro-White viewpoints, churns out idiotic YouTube videos for shekels and hangs out with fags like Milos and that "conservative tranny" she's friends with.

Tara has been a vocal, open ethno-nationalist since Day 1. She's interviewed people like Richard Spencer that Alt Lite like Laura won't touch.

She's been upfront about her ethnic background. She's nowhere near "half nonwhite". She understands that if ethno-nationalism is ever to win politically, it'll have to deal with messy realities, she's not LARPing like the other hoes.
>>
>>137131440

I love her. She's literally the closest thing to /ourgirl/
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (44KB, 765x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
44KB, 765x400px
She's pretty great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.