[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was the driver a nazi or a commie? What objective facts do we know?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 371.jpg (128KB, 735x645px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
128KB, 735x645px
So was the driver a nazi or a commie? What objective facts do we know?
>>
>>137129536
He's confirmed black, whether he was the father or son.
>>
File: DELET.gif (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.gif
39KB, 396x385px
>>137129536
DELET THIS PIC!!
>>
we know no objective facts as of yet

the only report was that it may have been an accident

all these threads are suspicious

especially how many of them are jumping to conclusions in a manner that doesnt normally happen on /pol/

defs a raid
>>
>>137129887
>jumping to conclusions
there's been dox threads if you care to look
>>
>>137129536
Islam is a religion of peace
>>
Sam Hyde confirmed.

>>137129887
>especially how many of them are jumping to conclusions in a manner that doesnt normally happen on /pol/
lol
/pol/ does nothing but emotionally jump to conclusions. Nobody's got time for proof or checking sources.
>>
>>137130095
what are you even implying
its still all unconfirmed and people are trying to force it
making /pol/ look dumber
i wonder who could be behind these threads
>>
>>137130306
>making /pol/ look dumber
it's pretty hard to do tbqh
>>
>>137130306
well the driver is not known, just car ownership. possibly either Jerome or Joel used the car, there's not much certainty there yet
>>
>>137130220
oi im willing to admit it does happen but you cant tell me the amount of threads in the last 3 hours havnt been unusual and very low substance
"we" normally assume any terror attack is muslims at worst
>>
>>137129887
He's right.

It was some scared 45 year old dude who does actually support alt-right or antifa
>>
Islam is a religion of peace
>>
File: 1490676627102.png (99KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1490676627102.png
99KB, 258x330px
>>137130677
yeah but everyone wants to post in all the other fake threads and speculate and say oh wow leftists BTFO or is this the end of the alt right
>>
>>137130594
Dude, this was obviously antifa vs WN. Obviously /pol/ was going to dive in.
>>
>>137132281
how do you actually know what happened with the car?
can you confirm all the people hit were either left or right?
or the affiliation of the driver?
no?
>>
>>137132709
>how do you actually know what happened with the car?
saw the vid
>can you confirm all the people hit were either left or right?
Nope. Twitter's saying anti-WNs.
>or the affiliation of the driver?
No.
>>
>>137129887
yeah joel sure found the time to make sure no one thought he did it by posting to facebook while either in jail or in the midst of a massive manhunt
>>
>>137129536
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>137133638
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>137133895
i didn't mean to respond to u
>>
It felt to me like a M1-A1 Abrams— and sounded like an IFV.

One day after 6.000.000 people were killed in the Nazi roadkilling, I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of assault cars and, hopefully, explain their appeal to car lovers.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

I’ve driven automobiles before, but never something like an assault car. Push lightly on the throttle and the resulting explosion of torque is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my lower back, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The traffic signs disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of exhaust and old upholstery made me sick. The horn — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after shifting the gears just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

Even with a governor, it is very simple to hit 100 miles per hour before you even know what has happened. If illegally modified to remove the top speed restriction, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your bumper.

All it takes is the will to do it.

Six million people can be gone in 60 seconds.>>137129536
>>
File: DHDxNmNXgAArUzf.jpg (38KB, 1070x442px) Image search: [Google]
DHDxNmNXgAArUzf.jpg
38KB, 1070x442px
>>137129536
we we know it WASN'T this guy at least
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.