[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /pol/, what is your end goal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1462884629853.jpg (28KB, 683x595px) Image search: [Google]
1462884629853.jpg
28KB, 683x595px
After you wipe out all the non whites

After you eradicate all the people who had the audacity to be born poor or mentally challenged

After you exterminate anyone who has ever masturbated

After you execute anybody who has ever listened to music

After you euthanize anyone who has ever watched a movie

After you have planted a No Fun Allowed sign on every street on planet Earth

After you let America dump toxic waste in everybody's bathtub

What then? Do you even know? Are you like a dog chasing a car, but once you catch it you have no use for it?

What will you do with the atrocity you have wrought? Have you even planned that far?

And more importantly, why do you so despise fun, art and creativity? Why do you fear branching out? Who hurt you as a child to warp your brain so?

Tell me, /pol/, the cause and destiny that drives you, because all I see are people who want to watch the world be destroyed and decay into nothing but a bleak carcass-strewn wasteland.
>>
>>137129468
sage

GTKRWN
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.