[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What color are those hands /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1502568052812m~2.jpg (7KB, 214x144px) Image search: [Google]
1502568052812m~2.jpg
7KB, 214x144px
What color are those hands /pol/?
>>
>>
Stop shitting on our board and go back to your hole
>>
>>137126739
>ifunny.co
>>
>>137126638
Black caucasian
>>
>>137126638
More interested in the black butt. Any other angle?
>>
How long ago did this shit happen?
>>
CLEARLY BLACK MEN
>>
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
PART AND PARCEL
>PART AND PARCEL
>>
>>137126638

hwite
>>
Ashy black hands
>>
>>137127384
Wtf does part and parcel mean blm apologist lol
>>
>>137126893
>d-don't blame me for things I advocate every hour of every day!
>>
File: Z2mwyXVAL2xofAd8rKvudRT6fw2g38.jpg (25KB, 314x419px) Image search: [Google]
Z2mwyXVAL2xofAd8rKvudRT6fw2g38.jpg
25KB, 314x419px
>>137126893
You are a fucking faggot, it's called dentistry Baraka
>>
>>137127611
>Wtf does part and parcel mean blm apologist lol
When Muslims drive a truck into a crowd or blow themselves up at a concert the left screams that the race or religion of the terrorist does not matter.

In London the Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan excused the Muslim terrorist attacks as "Part and Parcel".

So when a terrorist attack happens or like this when someone drives a vehicle into a crowd you antagonize everyone with claiming it is all "Part and Parcel" of whatever situation.

*Muslim terrorist attack*
>Left: Part and Parcel

*Whoever** drove this car into this crowd*
>Right: Part and Parcel
**I have not seen anyone post a confirmation by police of the drivers ID so I do not know

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
>>
>>137129594

https://archive.is/xjYEH
>>
>>137129594
So you are saying he is a Muslim?
>>
>>137129594
What did he mean by part and parcel though, wth does that mean?
>>
>>137129844
>So you are saying he is a Muslim?
Jesus Christ you are stupid.

>>137130094
>What did he mean by part and parcel though, wth does that mean?
What are you 5? Do you not understand the phase "part and parcel"?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/part--and--parcel
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/part--and--parcel
>>
>>137130376
What context was the mayor using it? Was he defending or condemning the terrorism becuase part and parcel means integral
>>
>>137126638
((((anti-white commie colored))))))))
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-034614.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-034614.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>137131543
Stay right there deus vult, this is a citizens arrest
>>
>>137127283
Right a second ago
>>
>>137131314
>What context was the mayor using it?
The Muslim mayor of London Sadiq Khan was excusing/defending the Muslim terrorist by explaining away the acts of terror as being part and parcel of living in a city or you could say part and parcel of living under liberal driven policies in the case of London/NYC.

The left as you may or may not know have put in a real effort yo deter anyone from calling out Muslims or Black Lives Matters when they attack a crowd with trucks and bombs or burn down parts of towns and shoot cops. When the right has anything to say the left cries racism and the evil whites.

By claiming "Part and Parcel" anytime some leftist gets killed, like today, you remind them that when their Muslims or BLM friends blows themselves up or shoot a cop they want you to forget about it but when someone *Yet yo be confirmed* might be on the right and something happens you cut them off with their own talking points.

*Muslims blow themselves up at a concert in the UK*
>Leftist: This is all part and parcel and we should move on and not look back in hate.

*Someone plows their car into a crowd of leftist*
>Right: This is all part and parcel and we should move on and not look back in hate.

Welcome to Politics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.