[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Plan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3886.png (385KB, 1394x1345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3886.png
385KB, 1394x1345px
Guys. People waving Nazi flags and wearing kkk hoods does nothing for the alt right movement. The media had been calling everyone on the right nazis for years, and what has it done for them? Made more people join the right, because they realized the media was lying. That is why the Alt-Light became so popular.

So when the actual nazis come out and start hailing trump and hitler in public,, the Antifa and the msm have an actual example of the right being nazis.

And you can say the car crash was karma for the violence Antifa caused at Berkeley, but who does the public always sympathize with? THE VICTIMS. When people on the right get beat up by leftists, normal people will sympathize with the right and perhaps join them.

THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT START VIOLENCE. We must be the VICTIMS if we want popular support.

And ditch the Nazi flags and torches. If you ever want white nationalism to make the mainstream, you have to stop the hitler and Nazi stuff which will never make the mainstream.

The 14 part of 1488 is fine, but you have to ditch the 88 or you will never make the mainstream. If you really want to save the white race, you must convince people whites are the victims, and that doesn't work if you associate with nazis who were not VICTIMS.
>>
>>137121281

Yes. I'm not the originator of this meme but I 1st posted it this morning (after not seeing it for a year).

Stormfags need to get on board with it or get out. Civic nationalism is the path to a mostly white ethnostate.
>>
File: BeNs4IzCMAEFEp4[1].png (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BeNs4IzCMAEFEp4[1].png
222KB, 600x600px
>>137121281
>To win popular support, we need to distance ourselves from totalitarian, genocidal, goostestepping warmongerers
Such brilliance, it's like I'm witnessing the words of Napoleon Reborn.
>>
>>137121853
Exactly. Trump's civic nationalist message actually worked for him extremely well. He acquired power, he decreased illegal immigration, and he cut legal immigration. Follow his lead
>>
>>137124152
Popular support is how we will win in a democracy. Kinda obvious.
>>
All of you shills need to fuck off back to lefty/pol/ and reddit.

The time for reasonable discourse is over. The Right in the United States have been playing that losing strategy since the end of WWII, and losing ground slowly because of it.

SAGE goes in all fields.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.