[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to form a counter-narrative NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
(((They're))) already setting the new narrative up. They're going to use this as an example of "Trump's hateful and divisive rhetoric" unless we stand the fuck up NOW and create an effective counter-narrative.

Just remember "our" kill count is still very, very low. We need to find out what their kill count is and make sure everyone is constantly reminded that they have much more blood (and property damage) on their hands.
>>
>>137121102

IT'S OVER!!!

your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
THIS is what your retarded LARPING got you.
/pol/ caused the end of the white race.
>>
>>137121102
"Mueller Fired"

Screen-cap this
>>
>>137121102

Can you say "False flag"?
>>
Its over. We violated NAP.
>>
>>137121258
It doesn't have to be the end. We might just need to separate "the right" from these dipshits, even if we agree with them on some principles.

The far-left-but-not-as-far-left denounces Antifa and other militant groups, we can do the same.
>>
File: RaphaelSCIIFACE.jpg (169KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
RaphaelSCIIFACE.jpg
169KB, 440x500px
not too hard really. everybody knows the guy was probably a fucking fed. he had dark glasses,was well built and tanned skin. how many ACTUAl polacks and "alt righters" do you know fit that description? ZERO because 90% of people here are one step away from browsing /r9k/
>>
>>137121443
Plowing into people is a pretty brave false flag.

Have we ruled out that it might be an accident? Muscle car drivers are usually idiots in fast cars and it was going down a slope.

https://twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
>>
>>137121102
IT'S OVER!!!

your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
THIS is what your retarded LARPING got you.
/pol/ caused the end of the white race.
>>
File: IMG_3886.png (385KB, 1394x1345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3886.png
385KB, 1394x1345px
>>137121102
Exactly. The public will sympathize with the victims.
>>
>>137121102

you created the narrative by acting like sand niggers.

and you made martyrs out of people who are genuine scum.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>137121102
>chinese driving skills
>>
>>137121606
Remember, this narrative is for the public and normies, not for us. They'll never know any of this.

What we need to do is to prove to people on the fence that Trump was right about "both sides." We need footage of provocations and fights from the rally last night to be spread far and wide across social media.
>>
It was orchestrated by North Korean agents to start a civil war in America so that North Korea can easily invade South Korea while America is too busy. Kim Jong-Un false flag, DON'T fall for it!!
>>
>>137121482
it makes me really sad when NAP gets violated. I distance myself from this.
>>
>>137121681
Someone found a kid in the area with the same car. He is 16.
>if it is; thank God and poor terrified kid
>>
>>137121792
We need to:

1. Separate Trump's dominant right wing from these people as soon as possible. They're "radicals." And imo they are.

2. Make sure that people are 100% aware that this wasn't one sided like the media is trying to push
>>
one suspect in custody following shootout with swat officers boi
>>
>we need to make up some bullshit to justify this
nice. maybe your platform should be more than just "kill gays and mexicans kek"
>>
You already have your alternative facts narrative.

This isn't new, we know what fascism is and we know who the host of celebrity apprentice is.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR RETARDED NARRATIVE
>>
>>137122170
That's not the alt-lite's platform, and I'm pretty sure they've recruited more Trump voters and future fully redpilled people than the people who yell "kill gays and Mexicans."
>>
>>137121443
Your dad was a false flag
>>
>>137121606
Speak for yourself i look like that and many more should if they practice what they preach
>>
>>137121102
Right. We need to convince the populace that democrats are the REAL racists!
>>
>>137122183
>>137122183
People could potentially be made aware of the amount of political violence the left has engaged in. We could put together a video compilation or something and spread it on social media.
>>
>>137122373
>alt-lite
>redpilled
way to prevaricate dipshit. they're either on your side or they're not.
>>
File: LW7Rggd.png (2MB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
LW7Rggd.png
2MB, 1468x7317px
>>137121777
1.trump can't get half this shit though so your image is already fucked, obama care is still in
2.your already being outbred
3. Republicans are also the enemy
4. People have already chosen their sides, antifa could also drive a car though a alt right march and your not about ot suddenly get another 1000+ pro white people
5. stop spamming your shitty image you fucking shill Iv'e seen you in like 10 other threads
>>
>>137122749
Trump probably couldn't have even won if it weren't for the alt-light. The only people who are able to go fully 1488 were either raised into it, or are very angry. The average normie doesn't pay 1488 any attention, so they need somebody/something to make them curious about the right before they can even stomach to expose themselves to the redpill.
>>
ANTIFA THOUGHT HE WAS RUNNING INTO ALT RIGHT
>>
>>137122997
Isn't that patently untrue, though?
>>
>>137121102
The people blocking the road were all leftists protesting illegally. The "alt-right" (I hate even using that term) got their permit revoked, remember? They left. I think your right about forming a narrative tho.
>>
>>137123133
Fuck, just checked the catalog
>>
>>137123133
No, we found his facebook. he's anti trump, pro obama etc etc
>>
>>137123323
all good anglo bro
>>
>>137123361
I've been hearing people say that the guy was a Nazi and they stole the car. What was that about?
>>
File: lolocaust.jpg (18KB, 503x268px) Image search: [Google]
lolocaust.jpg
18KB, 503x268px
Car's windscreen was already smashed before it hit the crowd. They were attacking the car. It was a Dodge Challenger FFS AKA the General Lee. Filthy gommunist cunts were enraged by beauty and wealth as ever and assaulted the car which responded with a panicked charge resulting in a some serious damage to that lovely vehicle.
>>
>>137123543
fake news
>>
>>137123258
>The "alt-right" (I hate even using that term)
Yeah I bet you do after today you neckbeard faggot
>>
File: 1464489259622.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1464489259622.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>137121102
>(((They're))) already setting the new narrative up. They're going to use this as an example of "Trump's hateful and divisive rhetoric"
You mean reality? Liars don't deserve to prosper. Sit in the mess you've made.
>>
>>137123661
Oh, thank god. So do we take to social media with the Antifa news before the fake news media starts narrative crafting?

Clock's ticking
>>
>>137124247
yes
>>
>>137124367
I don't use Shitter anymore.

Does anyone know where I can find those infographics about becoming a Twitter slacktivist?
>>
>>137124609
try the 4chan archive
>>
>>137122747
People need to be aware of the guys roaming the border killing Mexicans and migrants in cold blood and people need to be aware that slave labor (blacks) is what made the south successful
>>
>>137121102
nah what we're doing works really well, just laugh at everything they say and bring up Seth Rich, DWS case, Podesta Emails are they fake all that shit
>>
>>137121583
>We might just need to separate "the right" from these dipshits,

they hired those dipshits and will keep hiring them and they own the news stations that air the thing, the whole mess is 100% cinema
>>
File: 114325678573421.jpg (696KB, 958x1341px) Image search: [Google]
114325678573421.jpg
696KB, 958x1341px
>>137121102
It was the Antifa >>>illegally<<< blocking the incoming traffic and the police letting them commit a crime (blocking traffic and hitting the incoming cars with pipes)!

>the driver got scared right after somebody hit the back of his car with a pipe
>they are going to scare him and make him confess it was intentional... while the is a video evidence that somebody hit the back of his car right before he pushes the gas!!
(it could have happened like this: he hears a bump from behind, he turn to look over his left shoulder, his right foot goes on the gas paddle)

the important point is!!!
the antifa shouldn't have closed the road!!! it is illigal!!!
Also they should find the guy who hit the car with a pipe
I'll make a gif of the scene and will post it on /gif/
>>
File: IMG_2960.jpg (34KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
34KB, 500x648px
>>137121102
The msm narrative was chosen before today.
Your counter narrative is you took the bait. Spencer, Damigo, Alaska, Enoch etc. failed you. Why do you all trust these idiots? This was a set-up. The CIA has infiltrated all white nationalist movements, antifa, panthers etc. It's not conspiracy theory, it's what they do. Even Fox is blaming the "White Supremacists" already. And they've got all the footage to convince the public because your "leaders" are too tolerant of Nazi larpers walking around with arm bands and flags. Charlottesville was a massive failure. There will not be another right wing rally of this size. And to be clear I fucking despise antifa and sjws and liberals in general.
>>
>>137121258
Yup
>>
>>137121583
Fuck off subversive shill.
>The far-left-but-not-as-far-left denounces Antifa and other militant groups
They absolutely do not.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.