[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the fire rising? Is a happening finally getting closer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 5.0.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
5.0.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
It does show you how desperate the political establishment is getting - they desperately tried to shutdown the event the day before. That failed, so they again violated first amendment rights on all sides by shutting down the protests.

You know what this means - we need to organize another Unite the Right event. Keep on pushing. The 6,000 in attendance today for the planned rally was going to be huge. Keep going. Next time it will be 12,000.
>>
>>137119829
Can't have white people organizing without diversity.
>>
>>137119829
I agree that it will only encourage more white marches. Best thing that could have happened desu senpai.
>>
>>137119829
Texas Rally
>>
disinfoshills have invaded do not let them control the narrative.

the facts
>alt right showed up early and was peaceful
>the police let antifa start confrontations with the alt right
>fights broke out soros spencer arrested
>state of emergency declared
>unite the right permit was canceled
>alt right breaks up into small groups and eventually dissapates
>people get hit by car
>BLM shows up en force all of a sudden as if waiting for a signal

Do not fall for (((their))) tricks.
>>
Rumor is tonight shit will go down in Charlottesville. Guns and stuff bro
>>
>>137119829

It's helping. Things are getting better. I can fucking feel it.
>>
>>137120013
This.
>>
>>137120182
Thanks CIA. Gtfo with your false flags.
>>
We need a rally like this every month... more and more young white men are willing to come out and support these kinds of causes... do not be scared by antifa but rather be emboldened... the establishment is panicking... WN are no longer old useless hillbillies. young, intelligent white men are joining in the thousands.
>>
these rallies are so edgy that even Trump and Pence are disavowing. young white men are waking up.
>>
>>137119829
This must continue. The desperation to stop free speech has elevated to unlawful rescinding of a given permit, and violence against rally attendees.
>>
>>137119829
your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
THIS is what your retarded LARPING got you.
/pol/ caused the end of the white race.
>>
>>137119829
Here's what I like about this white supremacist rally.

1. They're a pitiful minority struggling and losing against a much more progressive and tolerant city and people.

2. The mob has come to Charlotteville because the people of the town decided to remove a Robert E. Lee statue.

3. The Mayor strongly condemned them as "a cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance".
Even Republican Senator Orrin Hatch rebukes the imbeciles, "Their tiki torches may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate, & have no place in civil society. "

4. They were made to disperse by the police after clashing with counter-protestors.

5. The ACLU, among others, stepped in to defend their right to peaceably assemble and protest. I agree, they have this right.

But mostly, I just love it because they're losers and losing badly. Their numbers are small; they must target a tiny town to not get overwhelmed completely. They're chanting "you will not replace us" which is equal parts pathetic and petulant. They're not growing or gaining any supporters. The Lee statue will come down, and all the angsty Walmart Tiki Torches in the world won't stop that. Oh and I'll go ahead and predict right now they won't come close to the estimated 4-6 thousand protesters today.
>>
Unite the Right has no racial, religious or gender component. it is about patriotism. Was hijacked by paid actors playing both sides. That's how they manufacture civil wars.
>>
>>137120663
The orders are now coming down from the State Government level. You think the local VA cops are happy about Antifa and Robert E. Lee statues coming down? The anti 1A orders are coming from high up. We are exposing them.

ANOTHER RALLY NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED NOW.
>>
Ignore all leftypol faggots
>>
>>137120680
>>137120852
>The desperation to stop free speech has elevated to unlawful rescinding of a given permit, and violence against rally attendees.
>>137120873
we need to disrupt the political order.
>>
>>137120852
Thanks for the worthless contribution, moron.
>>
bum p
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.