[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regarding the Charlotesville Fiasco

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0121.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.gif
408KB, 500x345px
I highly doubt that he US will plunge into Civil War II. All of this conflict seems to be kindled by two extremely outspoken minorities: the militant Antifa and the militant Alt-Right. Groups of a few thousand people each dotting puny skirmishes in lesser known cities.

The Civil War fought over slavery was both a moral crisis as well as an economic crisis on fundamental levels. The problems of today stem from moral disagreements but do not have the potential to change the course of the economy for the foreseeable future.

As such, to preserve the current path of the economy, the powers that be will not allow it to be swayed. Nor can it be swayed as it was in the distant past. The inner workings of globalization ensure that things will go "as planned", and a Third World War seems astronomically more plausible than a Second Civil War. Please consider that the lack of numbers for both groups is proportional to the lack of motivation to their respective political parties to fight and spill blood for an arbitrary goal, which has never been clearly established to begin with. This reeks of globalist agenda.
>>
I really don't know what to make of this.
>>
>>137119384
working theory; leftist plows into what he thinks are trump supporters and they werent
>>
To expand on how the Civil War was an economic crisis, the Confederate States main stream of economic power came in the form of cash crop agriculture, many of which these crops were harvested by slaves.

If the slaves were freed, that would be a steep decline in the number of crops able to be harvested every year. Moreso, the plantation owners would likely resort to paid labor to try and sustain their income flow that the slaves were able to rake in. This would have inevitably cascaded into an economically weaker South, which was unacceptable in their eyes. And so they fought.
>>
>>137121077
I am aware of this theory, however I was under the impression that Antifa and the Alt-Right were very distinct in their appearances. For example, I recall watching an Antifa rally where all of the participants looked very similar to each other; mostly all black, typical makeshift riot equipment, gas masks, bandanas, and of course the Antifa patch stitched onto their clothes. Was it different for this event?
>>
By the way, is there any factual evidence who the driver was and why said driver plowed into those protesters?
>>
>>137123078
There's photo evidence and police statements on who the driver was. The police say it "may have been an accident". /pol/ believes otherwise and is actively trying to dox the suspect; a black male allegedly named Jamal supposedly. That's all I know of at the moment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.