[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

President Coward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497137388129s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497137388129s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
What a disgrace of a president. Trump endlessly attacked Obama for not saying "Radical islamic terrorism", and here he is unable to say "white nationalism"!

From listening to what he said, you couldn't even tell which side attacked the other today! When a car deliberately hits a person you don't call for "both sides" to reduce the violence.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 312x162px
>>
Agreed. I'm a longtime channer, but this is too much even for me. We just can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.
>>
>>137116682
Long time pepe poster here. This maen here can't get his codes on the nuks or well alll be ded

Hilldawg won
>>
>>137116682
Now you know how we feel when muslims allah akbar their trucks into crowds of people and you fags don't do jack shit about it.
>>
File: IMG_0790.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
276KB, 455x395px
>>137116682

Isn't it beautiful!!! You had this coming you commies.
>>
>>137116682

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.
>>
>>137116682
Only one side was responsible for the violence, and it wasn't nationalists. Antifa attacked a car, and then got run over in self-defense by someone who probably wasn't even a nationalist, just a rightfully scared driver.
>>
>>137118568
>Now you know how we feel when muslims allah akbar their trucks into crowds of people and you fags don't do jack shit about it.

Us fags? The truck was in france! And who in the US publicly supported the guy?
>>
>>137116682
>When a car deliberately hits a person you don't call for "both sides" to reduce the violence.
Actually you do.
>>
>>137120883
You sure as hell weren't condemning it that's for sure. No where near to the same degree as you with this driver.
>>
>>137121953
>You sure as hell weren't condemning it that's for sure.

Sure I was. You just couldn't hear it over the sound of your own hate. Of course that is exactly the response that the terrorists want you to have.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2016/07/14/obama-condemns-horrific-truck-attack-france/q0Bm95qb7ibTMdJQ3yAlzM/story.html
>WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is condemning what he says ‘‘appears to be a horrific terrorist attack’’ in Nice, France.

Did Trump call today's act terrorism?
>>
>>137116682
>>137116723
>>137120883
>>137123154
filtered
>>
>Walks away when he is asked to condemn white Americans
I don't expect much of Trump these days but that was a good move.
>>
>>137116682
ex trump voter here. Can't believe we let this orange into the whitehouse, he can't be trusted with the nuclear codes
>>
File: IMG_3517.jpg (31KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3517.jpg
31KB, 682x400px
>white nationalism
>bluepilled Stormcucks

Go make your own fruity commune.
>>
>>137116682

We can't let him get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>137123357

Yea, plug your ears and run away screaming; Mr Master Race.
>>
>>137125202
>ex trump voter here.
How does that work? Did you chance your mind before voting or did you regret it after voting?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.