[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hack fraud reporters shouting at the president as he walks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2137.png (4MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2137.png
4MB, 2001x1125px
>Hack fraud reporters shouting at the president as he walks away asking him if he supports white supremacy

These cunts don't want an answer. They want it to be on record that the questions were asked and they can say "the president declined to comment"
>>
>>137116385
why didn't orange hitler answer?
>>
File: sick_cunt.png (356KB, 846x398px) Image search: [Google]
sick_cunt.png
356KB, 846x398px
>>137116385
>Do you REALLY want the support of white supremacists, Mr. President!?

ONE TERM
>>
File: 1499871758699.jpg (531KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499871758699.jpg
531KB, 1000x1000px
IT WAS HIS TURN
>>
>>137116385
>The driver could have been Trump's son.
>>
>>137116385
Seriously, we need to make the lugenpresse pravda propaganda machines to die already. It's only possible if their clicks/viewerships dissipate.

One America News Network - ONLY legitimate news source. For those whose commie cable subscribers won't carry it, Gramp's House on screwtube has the live feed if you want to check it out for yourselves. No exaggeration, it's nothing but straight-up news being reported. Ignore Faux, abc & all the other entertainment opinion propoganda. The quicker these propoganda machines die, the better.
>>
>>137116385
i liked that he walked back, as if to answer the question, then just says "nah we gonna sign that shit here fuck YOU"
>>
>>137117474
What an I fucking idea.

Drink bleach.
>>
>>137118042
*imbecilic
>>
>>137117715
I got so fucking excited. I was hoping he'd go back to the podium and law the hammer down on those cunts
>>
>>137116385
Sharia Blue from lefty pol are here full force.
>>
File: IMG_2138.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2138.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
Called it
>>
>>137116385
>These cunts don't want an answer. They want it to be on record that the questions were asked and they can say "the president declined to comment"

I actually think it's the opposite, and it works in Trumps favour. They ask the question hoping to get an answer they can spin, instead they get nothing, they spin it as "TRUMP REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESITONS ABOUT WHITE NATIONALISM!"

Meanwhile, niggers and spics seethe and start to tool up for a race war. He's goading the left into making a move, so the right and everyone else will see their true colours, and wipe them out.
>>
>>137121005
All the info isnt out yet. Do we even know for sure who was driving?
>>
>>137121005
>Epstein
Is she by chance related to THAT Epstein?
>>
>>137122212
Doesn't matter. They already decided what the truth is
>>
>>137120148
/leftypol/ is just neonazis. You fucking idiot children have never been there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.