[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone seen this new show Blood Drive though?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: blooddrive.jpg (18KB, 182x268px)
blooddrive.jpg
18KB, 182x268px
It is a degenerate grindhouse shitfest about cars that run on blood instead of gasoline. It truly is terrible but thought it might have inspired this attack at the antifa rally. Words and tv shows matters, and have consequences, and the directors of this show are responsible for violence and death. We must end the first amendment and prevent people from ever again making tv shows that kill people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgpm_A-gick

I'm probably going to have to call in sick to work tomorrow this whole thing has traumatized me so much.
>>
File: 1499344675906.jpg (114KB, 640x427px)
1499344675906.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>137115994

>I'm probably going to have to call in sick to work tomorrow this whole thing has traumatized me so much.

God you're such a pansy. This Blood-Drive movie is nothing but shock value. It's in your face "look how much we can show all this blood and gore, now shower me in cash you degenerates."

It's a bullshit trashy movie that's as bad as "Piranha and Sharknado." It's not scary, it's just a demoralized flick.

For example. On Piranha there were people having a boating party with people swimming, floating concert band. Yadda yadda. Then the Piranha came began eating people in the most in your face brutality seen yet.

People say it's meant to be horrifying but it's not. It's just slaughter. Fear is derived from the anticipation, when you cut the anticipation out, you're just left with the actual act. How can you be afraid of something that already occurred and you can do nothing about it? I know I sound like a fatalist but movies based on blood, gore and shock value to me are NOT horror films. It's just some director trying to be edgy.
>>
File: 1501196618612.gif (473KB, 500x281px)
1501196618612.gif
473KB, 500x281px
>>137115994
>>137117591

Now that I'm on the subject and having watched the Trailer I seem to pick up on a few things. Is this the Alt-Left's way of perceiving a world that is run purely by Republican Oil/Gas Moguls? That when suddenly the oil we take in goes dry that we instead pay for such luxuries in blood?

If so there is a problem with such a view. Why in the world would anyone POSSIBLY think that the invention of a Blood Fueled vehicle is something that people of today's moral fiber would allow?

And why Blood? Just right off the bat, if there ain't no more gas we just slaughter people. Let's forget we have electric cars run by coal. They never said coal was depleted.

And what about Horses? I live next to a bunch of Ranchers. At least you don't need a mechanic to tell you what's wrong with a good steed. Or are the Horses just blood frenzied maniacs too?

And is this to also imply that the government is destroyed by the mere idea of gas no longer a commodity that there is no functioning law-implementations in this world? That without gas, all we know is grinded to a fucking halt?

Bullshit. Government would adapt to the situation and if that doesn't work, it would be a war of resources, or a technological innovation to find new sources elsewhere.

This movie makes absolute no fucking sense.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.