[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP CHARLOTTESVILLE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
TRUMP CHARLOTTESVILLE THREAD
>>
"Not Trump, Not Obama, has been happening a long time"
>>
>never once denounced the violent antifa or BLM riots
>denounces a peaceful rally organized by the people that voted for him
defend this
>>
Loving our country. Loving eachother. Guess the left is fucked :/
>>
>>137113053
>shamelessly lying
he's denounced both before you dumb fuck
>>
"No matter our color, creed, religion or party. We are all Americans first"
>>
"My administration is restoring sacred bonds of loyalty between the nation and citizens. But our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty"
>>
>>137113053
antifa and BLM are niggers and criminals, these far righters are respectable white people who should know better. If whites are going to act like animals then why bother kicking the rest of the shit out?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>137112779
He didn't really say much on the Charolettesville thing. It's more about veterans
>>
>do you want too say their names?
>see, I can do it
kek
>>
Fuck drumpf
>>
Did anyone just hear that guy yell something about white nationalists and Trump just ignored them and signed the VA bill?
>>
>>137114373

I laughed at this too.

Also, was the rally really for true White Supremacists? I heard that on the news but I don't trust them. Was it real racism or just normal white people?
>>
"Mr. President do you want the support of these white nationalists? Do you want them to support you? Did you denounce them enough?"

--Reporter yelling at the President while he was *signing the VA Accountability Act*
>>
>>137115186

Are you watching Trumpet news?
>>
>>137115111
DESU dude I heard hours ago that it was a peaceful gathering of white people who were tired of the anti-white propaganda and racial bullshit. But it was met with ANTIFA protests (apparently an email is floating around from a democrat calling for protest) that sparked violence which the intention from ANTIFA/the left was to make white people look like Nazis and violent animals.
>>
>>137115341
I literally just watched that live during his press conference.
>>
>>137114887
It happened twice. Trump did gud, he didn't bring up white nationalism, David Duke, or any of the shit that conservacucks wanted him to condemn; didn't really say much aside from the most basic of platitude, 'heal the divide' and so on
>>
>>137115527

It's pretty sad how you have to parse the news to try to figure out who's spinning what to find out what's real and what's not. It's like we are becoming a banana republic where everyone believes something else and the media constantly lies so that no one knows what's really going on.

America is probably fucked guys.
>>
>>137115111
It was TRS folks running it mostly. Depends on how you define "white supremacy" - they're white nationalists who want an ethnostate and prefer to live in the sort of state and economic system that biology makes some ethnic groups less suited to.
>>
>>137112779

ON

ALL

SIDES
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.