[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DON'T KYS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: l5tp9.jpg (107KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
l5tp9.jpg
107KB, 400x400px
Hello fellow polacks

In the past months, I've read many posts with suicidal thoughts here on /pol/.
I assume that many of us can't hold the pressure of the (((forces))) and have lost the light out of sight.
Maybe because life is much harder nowadays and the competition grows without a break.
Maybe because you've lost something or somebody important in your life and it seems empty without it.
I don't know who you are or why you think life is meaningless.
I'm sure you have your reasons and I respect them.
But please!
Don't give up!

Believe me, there are many reasons to NOT give up!

>If you feel alone:
https://youtu.be/HEuBVDhTPvo
just look at the number of views.
150k lonely anons. Well, that's paradoxical.
Why the hell do you feel loneliness if you are connected to thousands of anons with similar world views and whom you can tell your deepest secrets? (or at least LARP some)

>If you're a NEET or any other damned creature of this society, who fail to find a purpose:
I've lied to you.
I DO know something about you:
- you have an internet connection
- you speak English (maybe even more languages)
- you were intelligent enough to find your way to /pol/. (Let's be honest. Only very few persons per country are here to post or just lurk. It IS something special because you have developed a completely different opinion of what you think the (((bad guys))) are. Plus you have at least the courage to talk about it on the internet and not just hate everybody and vote secretly for a rebellious party. Aaaand you know how the internet works. Better than an Instagram normie)
>>
With only this 3 qualifications you WILL have a better life in a few months IF you accept to do something instead of only killing your lifetime here.
It doesn't have to be much at the beginning.
Protip:
Choose one specific period in your free time and set an alarm.
like 15:00 - 16:30 (earlier>later, bc you have more energy in the morning hours then at evening).
Every day, no matter what you're doing at the moment, you HAVE to invest in something useful.
It doesn't matter if you read a book to improve your knowledge or learn something. Just stick to it and grow!
Become good at something.
"If you spend 5000 hours with something, you will be automatically a master at it". Google it, if you don't believe me.
After a while, you will increase this period by yourself without even noticing it.
Only good at playing silly games? There are tons of ways to earn money with playing or developing games. If you have good ideas, learn how to write code. The tutorials and lessons are only a few clicks away.
Not the body of Adonis? Do some sports.
Good at any other hobby? improve it! You can make money out of anything nowadays.
>>
>If you have lost somebody/something in your life.
I'm very sorry for you and I possibly can't even imagine what you have to go through. Also, I cannot guarantee, that life will ever be better, then it was, back then. I can't and don't want to imagine how I would feel if I lose my wife. I really don't know.
But I have lost my best friend when I was 18. Back then she was everything for me. Maybe because she had friendzoned me and humans want the shiny things they cannot have.
I tried to end my life and have cut my wrists vertically, to have the guarantee nobody will save me.
Unfortunately, I was a little bit drunker than I have planned and the razor blade missed important veins.
I was only unconscious for a few hours.
Next morning I woke up, full in blood, but alive.
I decided that this was a sign and a few years later I met my future wife, which gave me more than I could ever dream of.
Life seems to be sometimes very unfair.
But give it enough time and you will see, that it is ok.
Not good. But ok. ;)

Sorry for my English, I'm a bit drunk. :))

Ð
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.