[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/... you guys are fools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Trump.png (54KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
54KB, 620x374px
Hey /pol/, half black guy here. It's almost funny watching you guys tear yourselves down while you're ahead.

You had everything going for you, Trump was elected, and all you had to do, and quiet frankly, have to do, is push the president to follow through with his campaign promises. All you had to do was support him.

You couldn't do that. You wanted more, you got greedy. You were impatient. Why can't any of you understand how bad this is for your agenda? Don't get me wrong, I'd love for you guys to continue doing these white supremacy demonstrations for my own good (I want civic nationalism to thrive, but with at least a 50% white population), but if you guys could have just been more patient and waited a mere 20 years, you could have changed things for real.

Here's why, and you already know this, the democratic party is in shambles, and the republicans have the majority in both the house and senate. If President Trump simply follows through with his campaign promises, there's no chance that a democrat would win the next election. This would mean years and years of changing the thought of Americans and adjusting them. Instead, you guys chose to shock them just 7 months into Trump's presidency. This is going to get immense push back from both parties, and this just proves the belief that Trump enables right wing extremism. This will act as fuel for the democrats in 2020.

I recommend you stop now and let this be forgotten. Just be patient. Let the left make themselves look bad. Don't justify their actions by showing that you truly are white supremacist.That is all you're doing. Justify them.

And I say "you're" because a lot of you actually cheer them on. It's like a black guy cheering on BLM. Cheering for your own demise. You have two choices:

1.Stop doing these silly, useless demonstrations and be patient so that in a decade or two, you wont get push back.

Or

2. Do these demonstrates, show everyone your power level, but accomplish nothing.
>>
>>137105891
It's like you don't understand that the BLM protests are the things that helped Trump get elected, or the protests against his rallies.
>>
>>137105891
>this will act as fuel the democrats
Only in areas they already dominate, only amongst groups they already control

What this did is essentially accelerate the divide and it's probably a really good thing because rather than try to win people over, the liberal/BLM media is going to blame all whites, which will actually gain support amongst whites that arent guilted to hell already (why would we care about those ones) and likely continue to harden the support of fence sitters leaning our way
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.