[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler on NEETs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Would Hitler have put me in a concentration camp for being a NEET and a KV?
>>
hitler would have killed himself on the spot if he knew manlets on the internet would be drooling over him
>>
>>137104225
Yes and you'd deserved it.
>>
>>137104225
>workshy is the same as NEET
lol, workshy is just another word for jewish parasite.

>implying NEETs wouldn't be drafted
>>
>>137107273
No it isn't, you have no excuse for ignorance when you could simply google it
>>
>>137106161
Hitler was a manlet, t*rk.
>>
>>137107926
>Be NEET
>nazis ask if I have a job
>say no
>nazis offer me a job
>work job
You have only yourself to blame.

Workshy != unemployed
>>
>>137108300
>implying NEETs desire a job
So Hitler would force me to
A) Be a wagecuck
B) Get shot and killed by a Russian
>>
>>137104225
Why would you not take one of the many fine well-paying opportunities opening up in the pest control sector?
>>
>>137104225
can we turn this into a symbol of white supremacy?
>>
>>137108624
You pretty much have it figured out, loser
>>
>>137104225

b-b-but I thought based nazi germany didnt have any unemployment and it was the feminist and jews fault I was a neet incel?
>>
>>137109058
Love too be a second class citizen in my fascist ethnostate
>>
>>137108624
You must be a Jew if you prefer being deported to a work camp than reluctantly accepting a mandatory job.

1938-9 was a time of poverty in Germany with massive unemployment. You didn't get holocoastered because everybody was in the economic dumpster.

If you can't work to save your life, goodbye.
>>
>>137109515
You have responsibilities to the collective as much as it does towards you. Also isn't the alternative to being put in a camp starvation? You should be thankful.
>>
>>137104225
No. He would put you to work to build ambition and trust in your own skills.
When you inevitably refuse to work because of some bullshit excuse you'll be sent to rehabilitation camp.
>>
File: 1501872712904.jpg (85KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501872712904.jpg
85KB, 850x400px
>>137104225
Goebbels was basically a depressed NEET before he joined the party.
>>
>>137110107
How is my responsibility to "the collective" as opposed to the owner of a private enterprise, who I'm much more likely to end up working for? Nazi Germany had incredible amounts of privatization during Hitler's tenure, and I don't want to live to make profit for a lazy shit who acts like a Jew
>>
>>137110606
at some point it is about survival.

Do you:
>Become a wagecuck
>Go to camp

You had it right, pick one faget. If you can't choose survival, you deserve the camp. Workshy is literally the only group that actually had a choice not to go to camp.
>>
>>137104225
The Nazis would have offered NEETs work and they would gladly accept it. Why? Because society would be better and people would actually voluntarily WANT to work and WANT to participate in society. In modern society, people get a new reason to check out of society every day.
>>
Tyнeядeц
>>
>>137111287
b-b-b-but they were evil goy! don't you know about the gas chambers and the six gorillion? hitler was a drug addict who believed in psychics and turned people into soap!
>>
>>137110606
One of your responsibility is to contribute to the flow of money by working for a private enterprise or by being yourself an entrepreneur for example. If you can't do this you may protect your nations borders. If you can't do neither, nor anything else that might be productive, you are a burden.
Why is your sole responsibility is not towards a private enterprise? Because it's not capitalism and having financial power is not the highest virtue.
Why do you have a responsibility to the collective as it is represented by the state? Because it's working on saving your goddamn race from extinction.
>>
>>137104225
But the Holocaust films I watched in school all showed the Nazis executing anyone who slacked off. Why would they bother labeling people for something as trivial as being work shy? Weren't they going to get gassed as soon as they stopped being effective workers anyways?
>>
File: 1472724625042.jpg (21KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472724625042.jpg
21KB, 244x300px
>>137111816
w-w-why don't you believe me, goyim?
>>
>>137112215
And who do you think made those films...? And why do you think they would want to paint the nazis in bad light?

At least engage your brain a little dude.
>>
>>137113128
His post was obviously ironic autist brit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.