[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are white people angry about exactly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: confusedpepe.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
confusedpepe.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
I see people say the ultra-nationalistic far-right is growing because white people are angry over being beaten down by society but how is that happening? Give something concrete and avoid vague mentions of the elusive Jew because it makes you sound like a feminist complaining about the patriarchy or a person of color complaining about systemic racism.
>>
>>137097845
But I like being referenced
>>
I have to walk a mile to see white people.

Mussies everywhere.

Don't remember voting for this.
>>
>>137097845
men used to get more shit
>>
Whites are getting annoyed because the spotlight isn't on them anymore :'((((
>>
>>137100260
Why is Liberty up to you "voting" for it?

Why are you personal aesthetics relevant?

Fucking spoiled only child autists.
>>
>>137097845
immigration policies
anti-white influences in the media
"WHITE PEOPLE, DO SOMETHING"
>>
>>137097845
Hispanics are flooding country and it's being allowed ene though they are a major drain on tax base. Legislation like affirmative action is in place to give blacks preference in jobs, college admissions, and government contract awarded all the while the media complains about "institutional racism". All television displays greater race mixing (black male white female) and gays and trannies. Whites are accused of privilege when in fact Jews are over represented in congress and across many facets of society at exponential rates. Fuck, just last week you could read about how Harvard is majority nonwhite for incoming class for the first time and anyone who knows is ate most of the "whites" accepted to Harvard are Jews. It's like the Weimar Republic going on out there and white people are getting sick of it. White families built the country and their sons and daughters are turning it over to people with no morals and integrity. With all this said, what they're really fitting against is Communism.
>>
Affirmative action is the only thing I'm actually upset about. It's just more racism.

Also the whole "vilify all whites as a group" mentality is pretty silly but it seems to be only hardcore insane liberals who actually promote that view (and they're generally seen as crazies by the general public)
>>
File: wg.png (107KB, 1146x630px) Image search: [Google]
wg.png
107KB, 1146x630px
>>137097845
The end of white existence you knob
>>
>>137097845
whites are angry about the altering of the past and the removal of a monument
whites are also angry that affirmative action is racing the country to the bottom

also all of this>>137101964
>>
>>137097845
Affirmative action is displacing and destroying our formerly meritocratic society. The educational system is now race mixed, slave propaganda. Integration with the low IQ races is designed to make better slaves of the commoners.
>>
>>137101790
>Why are your personal aesthetics relevant?
Do you say the same to Black people? To Asian people? If not, then there's a problem.
>>
File: iqracemyths.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
iqracemyths.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>137101790
Not just aesthetics, brown people are low IQ savages that are incapable of civilized society. They introduce violence and dysfunction into formerly peaceful white neighborhoods.
>>
>>137102237
It's not a genocide when it's mythical. And even if it wasn't, according to the white nationalist narrative, it's self afflicted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.