[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no such thing as the perfect wom-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170812_185051.png (685KB, 1920x4181px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_185051.png
685KB, 1920x4181px
Wtf is this/pol/? And why does she live in fucking Aussie land?
>>
>>137095779
>old fashioned

Her hobbies sound boring as fuck too. Also she's likely an ISTJ like most of /pol/, not INTJ.
>>
>>137096172
What's wrong with farming? She wants to home school kiddos and start a traditional family and understands the jews are fucking with the white race. What more can you ask from a woman?

I'd so hook up with her if I was Australian. I bet she posts here too.
>>
>>137095779
Reeeeee I want to buy her a plane ticket and free her
>>
>>137095779
>traveling
that's code word for consequence free riding the carousel. probably had enough of a taste of that life and already getting started on the backup plans to "settle"
>math&physics major
oh sooo impressive, tomboy.
the rest using right wing keywords is just trolling for attention in a specific niche trying to get first mover advantage. traditional women are apolitical it's not just that she is a clever attention whore, she's regurgitating all the stuff she heard from the alpha male she was previously with. like some kind of a whistle to attract orbiters >>137096813
>>
>>137096172
>taking that pseudoscientific bullshit seriously
>>
>>137097098
>citation needed

Intelligent women tend to be right wing though. It's the dumb ones that follow the crowd and become lib/sjws
>>
>>137095779
THIS is you projecting /r9k/. The grass is always greener on the other side of the earth.
Please fuck off with your pathetic whining about a perfect woman. That has nothing to do with this board. Get a blog, faggot
>>
>>137099042
But miuh perfect womyn
>>
>>137095779
She is already mine you mongrel nigger
>>
>>137099042
stop whining
>>
>>137101098
>samefagging
>>
>>137095779
Wow, would you look at that! Not politics related!
Fuck off back to /r9k/
>>
This is more delusional than NO HOOKUPS lmao
>>
Yo aussiebois give us yo wymyns
>>
>>137095779
>>137095779
>21
>went to college
>on a dating site

Sorry to burst your bubble, boyo.

Go to a conservative church and date the youngest legal single woman there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.