[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fuck is this???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: tiki.jpg (105KB, 667x906px) Image search: [Google]
tiki.jpg
105KB, 667x906px
>The alt-right has nothing to do with fascism, it was Hillary who smeared us as nazi--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGHXDZ5GIxo

Why are these autists chanting nazi slogans? This isn't 1933 Germany you fucktards. This is America. How dare you shield your little totalitarian agenda under the pretext of "free speech".

Sincerely, I was sympathetic to the alt-right, I hate SJW's because they are authoritarian collectivists, but how is this any better? What would happen to our freedoms the day these creeps take power in this country?
>>
kill yourself kike faggot
>>
File: 1502228436501.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1502228436501.gif
1MB, 480x358px
Christ, this so fucking pathetic. I love it.
>>
Yeps.

All far right white people I know HATE the Nazi and hate how the Media loves to paint them as that, becuase then everyone can hate them, right?

Odd how the far left has far much more in common with the Nazi than the Right

But dont expect to see that narrative on CNN

Far right hate the destruction of the West, immigration from Muslim and African nations. We dont want them here, there have to go back.
>>
>>137094748
fuck niggers and gas the kikes. we nazi now.
>>
File: Attack on Hillary 1469676574231.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Attack on Hillary 1469676574231.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Yes. Yes. Just prove her right. Good, alt-right. Goooooood.
>>
>>137094748
You're trying too hard. Be more subtle with the shilling.
>>
Libertarianism is a coward's ideology. You'll fight and die to protect a Communist's right to free speech, but they would sooner put you in the gulag, take away your property and then exterminate your family through mass 3rd world immigration.

But at least you've got your constitution, amirite?

Your constitution doesn't mean shit.

With Fascism your interests are subordinated to the state but at least you get private property rights and you get to live in a country with the same race as you.
>>
>>137094748
lel, what a shit graphic, love how they used the 4chan clover tho
>>
The Left Demonized White
Now They Have Summoned A Demonic Hoarde

I am fairly disgusted by this dumb rally, but I can't help but see it as leftists reaping what they sowed.

They had been making a boogeyman out of right wing racist fascists and lumping all whites and conservatives with them. Now the actual right wing racists are stronger than they have been in ages.

I blame the polarizing politics mostly from the left. They enabled these right wing idiots by using them as a scare tactic, but it blew up in their face by actually popularizing it.

By ostracizing white men, they drove even more moderate whites to the racist fringe. It is like a big punch and judy show.

I can't help but think this polarizing bullshit is what the globalists want. They want a broken divided America.

Shame on all of you for giving into their agenda.
>>
File: Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul.jpg (87KB, 520x622px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul.jpg
87KB, 520x622px
>>137095466
>Libertarianism is a coward's ideology. You'll fight and die to protect a Communist's right to free speech, but they would sooner put you in the gulag,
It's called being the bigger man.
>>
>>137095525
>>137095466
>>137095287
>>137094748
>all this Reddit spacing
>>
File: ck viggo ghostbusters 62774.jpg (25KB, 322x351px) Image search: [Google]
ck viggo ghostbusters 62774.jpg
25KB, 322x351px
>>137095663
Nigga. I've been shitposting on 4chan like this since 2004.
>>
>>137094748
If you want to have your libertarian ideals, you're going to have to support white nationalism. If the white majority dies, so will the spirit of american liberty. Go read Hoppe and watch some Cantwell.
>>
File: democrats then and now.jpg (247KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
democrats then and now.jpg
247KB, 1024x1024px
>>137094748
>Hundreds of conservative rallies, protests, and demonstrations since Trump came into office
>Three Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazi rallies since Trump came into office

WTF anons! ALL who oppose Madame Fuhrer are the REAL NAZIS. I'm joining Antifa now!
>>
>>137094748
Everyone's already seen Richard Spence deliver that "hail our people" speech from a few months back. Why are you acting surprised that an event he was a part of would be fascistic?
>>
>>137096053
john podesta tagged. Top KEK.
>>
File: images52.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images52.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
At lest they grew some balls even if they are white peach fuzzed and confused.
>>
File: 1500392221693.jpg (184KB, 750x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1500392221693.jpg
184KB, 750x1036px
>>137094748
You know where to find me, fellow LARPers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.