[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about becoming muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0868.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
Ok think about it

>be your average Emirati Arab in 2017

>coming home from my higly paying work as an assistant imam at the neighbourhood mosque

>driving in my gold-plated Land Rover, even though it would take 10 min to walk

>glance out the window and see a paki walking down the street

>stop at a shopping mall and call the cops from my diamond encrusted iphone. Watch as they beat him into a coma while smoking sheesha.

>stop by the gold souk to pick up the new rolex

>greeted by my submissive and dutiful wives with demure bows

>greeted by my fat, spoiled and idiotic kids with PS-4 sounds

>greeted by my philippino maid on all fours carrying my slippers

>sit down to a dinner of all-imported products, which is on the table

>after dinner, kids go out to molest white girls in malls and the wives smoke shisha while the maid cleans up

>take my place with my wives on the cushions and tell them to put hashish into the sheesha

>watch the nightly news and see Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen and Syrian refugees fleeing to Europe

>smile as I remember selling oil to Americans and beheading infidels with my Taliban friends

>plan our family vacation to Paris Disneyland, while simultaneously making arrangements to get the heaviest possible trucks for my radical friends living there.

>time for bed

>fuck my youngest wife, who is 10, doggy style with no concern for her pleasure

>drift off to dream of the greatness of Islam

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.