[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville was a Psy-Op False Flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_20170105_224232.jpg (1MB, 3000x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170105_224232.jpg
1MB, 3000x2340px
What's wrong here?

>Mainstream Media ALL OVER IT. Coverage begins at exactly noon as if it is a scheduled event.
>Gets one hour of coverage exactly, then straightaway to CIA SPOOK commentary with the narrative. KKK, Alt-Right, Trump needs to condemn this.
>Where is MSM during lefty riots? Nowhere. It's all cel phone footage. This was all covered by on the ground news networks.
>The reaction on MSM makes it all so obvious. It's a message reinforcing the idea that white people ought to not have an identity or a voice. If they do, it can only be hatred.

They aren't getting the hate footage they need to push their agenda, so they have to create it. Wait and see. No one cares about the KKK, but the phrase is being thrown around left and right.
>>
>>137093431
Thats the only way the left and spread, false flags and censorship. How do we get normies to realize it was a false flag?
>>
>>137093431
looks like Mueller has unleashed his Confidential Informants for political purposes. Comey got canned for that exact same shit. Expect for Mueller to be out within a week.
>>
>>137093431
It was a scheduled event.
>>
>>137093431
Richard Spencer is a spook. Mike Enoch is literally Jewish himself (not just his wife)

Alt-right is being bankrolled by CNP, the rightwing Council on Foreign Relations. Alt-right catharsis is no threat to Jews
>>
Back to r*ddit
>>
>>137093781
Spread the phrase controlled opposition. Make it sound secret govt call of duty and people will remember it and start to notice it.
>>
>>137093431
None of any of this cointel and shilling is going to stop this movement. It's time. God wills it.
>>
>>137093431
Not everything is a false flag you faggot. This is simply how white people advocating for themselves in our country are treated. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: gomn.jpg (11KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
gomn.jpg
11KB, 253x199px
I think you're onto something.
My almonds are pulsating again.
>>
I have a plan
Just hold another rally
Let's just hold rallies every couple weeks all over the country
Surely they won't call in the National Guard every single time right?
And if they do then people will realize how biased the MSM and the government is against this and empathize with it
If we keep holding peaceful rallies that get shut down then we can call them out on actual, tangible, verifiable bullshit
or am I an idiot?
>>
>>137093431
Wouldn't the 'protesters' have signs or some kind of message? They didn't want to put a message out there that people would discuss so they created a messageless mob that MSM could attribute whatever it wants onto it.
>>
>>137093431
When the shills start shilling against themselves
>>
We can bankrupt them with rallies. Make it a weekly event.
>>
I told you so, but you wrote me off as a lefty/pol/ shareblue shill or whatever. I warned you, but your pride got in the way.
>>
>>137095032
this is pretty much what I had in mind
wasn't that part of MLK's strategy, was to have peaceful rallies that were unfairly covered by law enforcement until said law enforcement ran out of money?
>>
File: Richard Spencer Heroes.jpg (90KB, 959x585px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Spencer Heroes.jpg
90KB, 959x585px
>>137093431
>>137094994
Can't spic our Dick.
>>
>>137093431
Trump did condemn it.
>>
>>137093431
when /pol/ starts talking about false flags, you know they're embarrassed and on the run
>>
>>137093431

The Alt-right is nothing more than a lost boys brigade.

A true white man doesn't not stand in a square shouting he is a victim, only the weak are victims.

No. No. No.

The white man fulfils his duty to his family. He works hard, has a large loving family.

The white man changes himself before he changes the world.
>>
>>137095437
Correct but I think in our case the Jews would provide unlimited funding. It's probably going to just have to end up being a civil war.
>>
>>137095809

its not like he cant own more than one
>>
>>137095809
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>137094342
This.
>>
Cars hitting people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I
>>
>>137093431
>They aren't getting the hate footage they need to push their agenda, so they have to create it.
yup,

bunch of fake news bullshit, sick of this keep going on the DNC DWS Iwan story, do not care about this, want to hear more about DWS case
>>
>>137095870
>It's probably going to just have to end up being a civil war.
bumrush DWS and put her head on a spike on youtube, that'll get it rolling
>>
>>137093431
Is that a 22 mag revolver? Pimpin.
>>
>>137094007
This. Charlottesville was an uncannily terrible place to hold this.
1. Clintonite Governor
2. Within easy bussing range of D.C. Antifa
3. Torches to evoke 1939 aesthetic
4. Famously leftist college town
5. No lawyer ready to stand up to the cops

It was a setup. It's always a setup. Newsflash: white america knows when to say when- we don't need anyone to tell us where to be and when to be there. Our chimpouts are truly legendary.
>>
>>137095870
>option 1: leftist elements in the media and government get tired of throwing money and let us have our damn 1st amendment rights
>option 2: normies become sufficiently redpilled to join us
>option 3: actual civil war, right wing wins by default
honestly civil war is extremely unlikely because of the stakes involved. if anyone starts a civil war it's either the radical left or us, and as long as we aren't stupid enough to do it we should be fine
>>
All you have to do is get a gathering together and then send in a few spooks with nazi flags.
That's all they did.
This is why protests are fucking stupid.
This is why you don't go to them.
This is why you don't organize them to begin with.

Dick Spencer is a fucking idiot and so is anyone who unironically went to this.
>>
>>137095291
Same here. The second I called this shit out, all I got was that I was D&C. Now that it's almost too fucking late and the damage has been done, now it's ok to call it what it is. I also will reiterate again that the Alt-Right was NEVER something to be embraced. From its conception it was always a globalist tactic to make the true opposition looked like basement dwelling, anime obsessed, meme spewing, Nazi white men. It fit right into their narrative and now that it is being embraced, it will just look like the elite were right from the start. That means more support for them. Good job falling right into their fucking trap. Pol used to be smarter than this shit.
>>
>>137096741
They held it in Cville because they recentily renamed Lee park to Emancipation park and took down General Lee.
>>
>>137095839
Finally the truth. Amen and thank you brother!
>>
CAR DROVE INTO PROTESTERS ANTIFA BTFO BY NIGRESS DRIVER

BWWWHAHAHA

NIGGERS CAN'T DRIVE.
>>
>>137096741

>I'm stupid but you should all listen to this vague connected web of circumstantial shit and outright lies I've created in my mind
>>
File: Dunkirk-Mr-Dawson.jpg (35KB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkirk-Mr-Dawson.jpg
35KB, 720x336px
>>137095839
I like you
>>
>>137098155
FOOTAGE HERE

Skip to 7;30

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/896430112085872640
>>
NIGGRESS RUNS OVER ANTIFA IN HER CAR
>>
>>137098406
>https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/896430112085872640

NIGRESS KILLS WHITE ALLIES WITH HER CAR
>>
>>137096741
Setup by who?
>>
On Fox the anchor just heard a man say 'white people rule!' and said 'see, hateful talk like that is really sad, it's really going to far and we can't tolerate that.'
>>
>>137093431
Might've been a legitimate protest at first. Didn't really follow how it got started, and how it really went, but something like that would be easy to hijack, even if it had pure intentions in the beginning.
>>
>>137098681
>not knowing that Spencer is CIA
wow it's like reddit up in this bitch
>>
>>137095839
They were beating niggers up, unlike you
>>
>>137094342
I mean you might be an idiot otherwise, but this is a pretty good idea
>>
File: 1506548310.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1506548310.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
>>137093431
All of those groups--Spencer, Vanguard America, et. al.--are all controlled opposition.
We've been sounding that alarm since the beginning of all this.
Stop doing the cabal's bidding, faggots.

>>137093856
manufactured consent bot broke.
any of you commie shills feel like fixing it?
or do all the white male coders have the weekend off?
>>
>>137098892
Fuck spencer. Lets just use the momentum he is creating, then hang the kike loving faggot once they have made the point of no return
>>
NIGRESS KILLED ANTIFA BY RUNNING THEM OVER
>>
>>137093888
>guise this can't be a cabal operation, it was organized
what a waste of digits, what a waste of cum you are.

>>137094243
nice attempt at manufactured consent, faggot. you must have a great set of ideas if you need to brainwash people into accepting them.
>>
>>137093431
https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/896430112085872640 spooks are on it
>>
Now on Fox the CIA commentator is going on about ARMED white nationalists starting the whole anti gun phase of the op.
>>
>>137095839
bringing children into a world where they will be impoverished enslaved and oppressed
cool man
>>
File: sunstein.jpg (349KB, 732x343px) Image search: [Google]
sunstein.jpg
349KB, 732x343px
>>137099523
>mfw it's oathkeeper spooks pretending to be nazi's
>>
where the fuck were the gas the kikes chants?
the media doesnt seem to know its about jews
>>
>>137095776
>>137095776
how new are you, nigger? oh, right, you're one of the shills here manufacturing the event.
Your ideas must be fucking amazing if you have to work ops like this instead of discussing them openly.
>>
>>137093431
>Media ALL OVER IT
>we care about the media now guys
>just become left-wing so the media doesn't attack us
Wtf, go home CIA Concern Troll. Sage in all fields.
>>
>>137098969
well even if I am idiots can still have good ideas once in awhile
So seriously lets get on this, let's plan another rally
Should someone make a thread about it?
>>
Agree to an extent...it was reported on Fox News that there were professional protestors there and showed a business card of the company
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I

REPLAY THE NIGRESS RUNNING OVER ANTIFA.

STAY OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. BWWWHAHAHA
>>
File: 1468680393688.png (267KB, 688x684px) Image search: [Google]
1468680393688.png
267KB, 688x684px
>>137099603
>don't reproduce
found the anti-white
>>
>>137099898
you wont get another rally unless your handlers have arranged one. so sorry, you won't be able to sperg out and harm the right wing with cringeworthy nazi larping for at least a fortnight
>>
>>137093431
>They aren't getting the hate footage they need to push their agenda, so they have to create it
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>137100516
>I'm a nazi
>I have handlers
>I can't hold rallies when I damn well feel like it
I'm gonna need a rake and a helicopter to deal with a Canadian commie like you
>>
>>137099884
you don't understand basic things. watching what the media is doing tells us what they are trying to get us to believe about events.
>>
>>137099884

You're either a plant or you're literally retarded.
>>
you burgers need to take out the heads. work the list off, one after the other, Commentator, senators, bureaucrats, ceos, else you lose
>>
>>137095839
Stop punching right. We need both our boots on the ground and people with high influence
>>
>>137099961
was it really a negro that ran into the crowd?
please tell me this is true
>>
File: uss_liberty_aftermath.jpg (113KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
uss_liberty_aftermath.jpg
113KB, 640x501px
>>137101145
Not everyong is smart enough to understand Jewish Hegelian Dialectic schemes. They think that the pendulum swinging to the "right" is a good thing. All these guys are just neocons. The people bankrolling the shit are the pro-war with Iran crowd.

It's a kike psyop. This "movement" wasn't organic. It might be grassroots passion but Jews mutated it into useful idiocy. It's sad.
>>
>>137102554
notice no one has said "white driver" yet?
>>
>>137099344
It's funny because you're accusing me of exactly what you yourself are doing. Jew.

I'll reiterate: This is how white people advocating for themselves in our country are treated. It's not some false flag bullshit. This is the reality of the united states. The government is ANTI-WHITE.
>>
>>137102590
They've been covering this event for the last 2.5 hours. They have shown nothing racist going on and wont stop summarizing it as HATE. They have a lot of talk now about FBI meme David Duke right now and what he's saying. The actual event is just optics. The commentary that follows is where it all gets assigned with meaning.
>>
>>137093431
You guys simply need more token people of color. Get them front and center for the cameras, have volunteers with good talking points on stand by for interviews.
Of course the media will have a field-day if you have a rally with apparently only white people shouting slogans and bearing torches in the middle of the night.
>>
>>137093781
First, their belief in certain aspects of our gov/society/etc. must be shattered. Second, a new path in understanding the causes of said shattering must be laid out next to them, easily identifiable with proof. Third, they must be made aware of how many people already know this and therefore must be made to feel like they are required to get up to speed (either independent research or publications/memes given to them). Fourth, encouragement and a sense of belonging must be instilled in them. This requires relentless strategic planning and changing when necessary.
>>
>>137102554
GO GRAB THE POLICE BAND ROLL IT BACK AN HOUR THEY ARE ALL READY CAUGHT.
>>
>>137103812
Makes me depressed as fuck to know that these people have billiones of dollars invested into subverting and misdirecting opposition.

Robert David Steele an (((Ex-CIA))) agent literally said that they were human trafficking kids on mars. Pizzagate BTFO
>>
>>137093431
>Organizers hype up event for weeks
>Media prepares to cover the event based on hype
>DUDE WHY WAS THE MEDIA THERE IT MUST BE A JEWISH PSYOP
>>
>>137099884
>Being this obvious of a plant
>That file name
Back to leftypol on octochan
>>
File: jew merch face.jpg (19KB, 203x391px) Image search: [Google]
jew merch face.jpg
19KB, 203x391px
>>137093431

>>137100847

These Kikes know how to pull-off an extraordinary Psy-Op...
>>
>>137103044
There are many levels to a false flag and most only have a few architects and the rest are useful dupes. Simply put, the 'False flag' aspect is perhaps something as simple as having the rally in a place such as charlottesville knowing full well the chances are EXTREMELY likely that something (s) will happen. The car plowing into people could simply be one of the architects paying ONE person to hire a bunch of useful idiots who are already pissed (BLM) about something.
>>
LOL now they have a PRIEST on Fox talking about how VIOLENCE is the fault of CHRISTIANS because they don't condemn racism enough. Not making this up. His whole reason for being on was to DE-JEWIFY the situation.
>>
File: 1489634470417.png (493KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1489634470417.png
493KB, 750x1050px
>>137093431
I don't believe the rally was a false flag, but the elites clearly prepared the battlefield in order to set it up as a trap as best they could.

The car plowing into antifa is one of the most obvious false flags of my lifetime. Notice how the driver is not identified, we don't have a good shot of what they look like, and somehow we don't have a license plate number on the vehicle?
>>
>>137104807
that got Shoah'd fast but Idk how much I trust that. Miles Mathis said hitler was controlled opp too but IDK
>>
File: IMG_6522.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6522.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>137093431
Ding ding, winrar

There are two ways (((they))) can win:

1) The far left and far right go at it until the killing starts, and they smear Trump as being responsible for the violence. Then they swing in with (((approved))) candidates that will "bring us together". Look for peaks in violence near election season.

2) The violence escalates to a point where Trump needs to crack down hard with the military. Then (((they))) smear Trump as Hitler, and offer up Third Way candidates.

There are a couple ways Trump can win, but these are his two main vulnerabilities. Fortunately, he's well aware.
>>
File: IMG_6557.gif (100KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6557.gif
100KB, 374x400px
>>137094243
Flip through the manual again.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.