[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RED PILL ME ON LOTR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sauron.jpg (44KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
44KB, 800x453px
I am an expert in the occult, tell me what you know about the Black Library and Saturn.

NO BS posts shills will be ignored
>>
>>137092801
What? Go to /x/.

Also LOTR was based on Tolkien's experiences in the war and sections of it were there just to annoy his buddy C.S. Lewis.
>>
>>137093044
I want people that actually know what they are talking about here not people spouting uneducated opinions based on conjecture. Tolkien always said it has nothing to do with the war are you just making this up as you go?

‘…J.R.R. Tolkien who’s the only person who can read the books in the basement of Oxford. He’s got all these (very old) books from Finland and Sweden and he’s the only guy who can actually READ them, alright? And he spends hours and hours reading all this stuff (history) that’s down there…
>>
…and he writes ‘Lord of the Rings’ after he’s done reading it, OK? He says to his friends like C.S. Lewis…he says, there’s a whole History we don’t even know about. And, he told people in his letters that ‘Lord of the Rings’ was about Europe 6500 years ago; that the Irish were the Hobbits and the elves were the Nords. He had this whole thing figured out…

…This is all based on Truth…and he would get ANGRY when people said this was only analogy and metaphor. He would say, ‘NO! It isn’t analogy and metaphor! This is what I learned from my reading…’

…There is this ‘Lord of the Rings’ like SATURN and his name is Sauron. Sauron is obviously so close to the Mesopotamian dictator Sargon who invented Time. He literally invented clocks, calendars, schedules and really delivered the world into the linear, monochromic world that we live in now…

…Tolkien understands this and is trying to show us that this Saturnian Power (alien?) came in and forced us into a kind of SLAVERY; wrecking the planet; destroying the planet; using up all the energy of the planet for its own devices…
>>
Did you say you were an expert?
Are you dispensing the red pills? Or asking for them?
>expert
>asking for red pills
>>
>>137094144
I am an expert on the occult yes, a published author in fact about it. But of course these are secret societies. I have recently come across some very interesting information in my research and want to learn more. I know there are people here that know more about this, just seeing if any are here right now.

If you want to see my thread on information I red pilled people with go here first
http://archive.is/pWqUR
>>
>>137093751
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Magic isn't real, fag. Grow up. Don't forget to sage this loser.
>>
>>137094144
There is sufficient evidence to prove that the Bible, Bhagavad Gita, and Atlantis may all in fact be real and based on real events. See Gobeli tepi. There is a civilization and monuments over 10,000 years old, 6000 years older than Mesopotamia and there is sufficient evidence that nearly all cultures stem from this original one and that our entire history may be fabricated for a purpose. Think ancient aliens/stargate. There is information being hidden from us all
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history/
>>
If you want to call this /x/ or are looking for information from me, not to be mean but this thread would not be long enough for me to fill you in. I am not here to drop red pills I am looking for someone that knows more than me. Which there aren't many but I know some lurk here occasionally
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.