[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red pill me please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: dasd.png (154KB, 328x307px) Image search: [Google]
dasd.png
154KB, 328x307px
Do the jews(or someone else) really want to replace whites with immegrants and if so why?
What is thier goal and why is it thier goal?
>>
Whites are the only real threat to Jewish supremacy, aside from the Arabs. Historically Whites have caused the most damage to Jews, so by replacing them with more controllable peoples they have less threats to there supremacy.
>>
>>137089956
Stop sliding with this entry level shit. You can literally lurk pol for 2 or 3 hours and piece together the fundamentals. sage
>>
Tikkun Olam - Fix the world by destroying it. The Jewish Talmudic world order can only be opposed by Whites, historically. Whites are the only thing standing in the way of their twisted inverted grand design.
>>
File: 79gtiuj.jpg (107KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
79gtiuj.jpg
107KB, 776x960px
They have always envied us. Through greed, subversion and nepotism they've risen to control us, but it's not enough for them. We're still superior. We're the most beautiful and intelligent race on this rock. We built this world, and their funding over the past few decades has destroyed it. They just HAVE to tear it all down. They just HAVE to kill us. What better way to end us than to replace us with ape-like niggers and rabid muslim shitskins. They laugh as their brown pets rape our women and murder our men. And our women are complicit in this great replacement, as (((feminism))) successfully divided the genders in white countries, shrinking our birthrates even further.

tldr; they jelly, so they need to make us disappear
>>
>>137089956
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.