[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America will collapse soon won't it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

There is no hope. Non-whites hate us and they will be the majority soon.
>>
>>137089391
Maybe you shouldn't give them so many reasons to hate you.
>>
Slash their gibs. The earlier you invite chaos into your cities, the less chaos you'll have to suffer before spontaneous order sends your culture skywards again.
>>
File: 1497620367451.jpg (744KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497620367451.jpg
744KB, 900x900px
>>137089565
Why because I want to be the majoirty in my homeland? I did nothing to make them hate me. They just want more gibs, and hating us is how they get it. They froth at the mouth to be a majority so we can become their tax slaves.
>>
>>137089391
It's already dead, only waiting for rigor mortis to set in.
>>
>>137089674
We can only slash gibs by giving more gibs. We need to collapse the welfare state in on itself.
>>
>>137089896
So what do you think will happen?
>>
>Black population shrinking due to abortions and the destruction of their community thanks to the left
>latinos only growing because we keep importing them
>trumps new immigration reform

Listen you think things are bleak but believe me when I say it really is all going to be ok
>>
>>137089822
You sound like confederate rebels during the civil war.

>Blacks hate us, even though we didn't do anything. We can't free black slaves! Can you imagine what they would do to us?
>>
>>137089391
If ol'hickory saw the sorry state his Democratic party fell to, he'd be lynching alot of numales, faggots and femenazis.
>>
File: John-Stamos-Yogurt.jpg (40KB, 647x449px) Image search: [Google]
John-Stamos-Yogurt.jpg
40KB, 647x449px
What's this "we", white man?
>>
>>137090153
Yeah, I'm like a slaveholder. Fuck you delusional piece of shit. All I did was pay up the ass for entitlements. I did nothing like enslavement fuck you.
>>
>>137090153
>Anything other than capitulation is racist and capitulation means being a tax slave. ACCEPT IT BIGOT!
>>
File: Plebbit.jpg (13KB, 221x229px) Image search: [Google]
Plebbit.jpg
13KB, 221x229px
>>137090271
>>
Asians hate white people? Latinos hate white people? Blacks (!=niggers) hate white people? Are you serious?
>>
>>137091637
Some asians don't. The rest do. Especially Latino's.
>>
>>137089391
>soon
>half a million illegals deported in Trump's very short term, so far

Blackpill thread, into the queue it goes
>>
>>137091637
Oh yes la raza los reconquistors definitely don't hate white people
Why are Germanics so overwhelmingly delusional?
>>
>>137090063
Commie revolution and the whites deemed racist sent to gulags.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.