[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until Elon Musk becomes the Unabomber?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

"Billionaire hoping to colonise Mars says AI is greater threat than North Korea"
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/840182/ai-north-korea-elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-threat-trump-kim-jong-un-mars

Why does he take every possible opportunity to bring this shit up? We get it bro, robots gonna take our shitty jobs and we'll all be stuck at home playing and designing video games and arguing on the internet, what a terrible end game for humanity. We already know China's going to make an unstoppable fleet of AI drones that swarm all its enemies and breaks Mutually Assured Destruction and results in nonstop warfare until Skynet activates. We know. We get it. We understand.
We don't really care. Because we don't have any fucking reason to want to do much to defend this world anyway. We aren't billionaires, we don't have anything to lose. Oh no we all die and don't have to work 70 hours a week just to pay rent for a cockroach infested one room shithole built 50 years ago that paid itself off 40 years ago and has already produced pure profit worth more than I'll ever earn in my entire life. Oh no no more tasteless GMO fruits and veggies and synthetic food made out of sawdust and sand and chemical flavorings and fake sweeteners that give us diabetes and make us fat. Oh no no more State controlling every aspect of my life and taking everything away from me or shooting me dead if I step out of line or make a mistake. Oh no no more wife who cheats on my and kids who hate me. How terrible it would be for all this to be destroyed by AI.

What the fuck does Musk expect us to do? Are we supposed to go throw a wrench in the machine or something? Blow up facebook/google? Ban research into AI and computer science? Lol. Maybe once there's been some catastrophe caused by AI and the few survivors try to do something to stop it happening again, maybe they'll start a religion where research into science and technology is persecuted as witchcraft and heresy.
>>
Elon wants to preserve white race so he's trying to postpone end of human life on Earth until his Mars colonization plan is ready
>>
>>137088879
http://archive.is/2ZXS4
>>
File: hey kids youtube creepy shit.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hey kids youtube creepy shit.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
There is nothing to worry about.
AI is going to be our friend.
There is nothing wrong with AI.
>>
he's developing a way to kill ai from orbit.
>>
>>137091843
found the ai
>>
>>137088879
I for one, welcome our robot overlords.

Seriously AI is not a threat, anyone who says otherwise you're full of shit.

t. Artificial Intelligence Engineer
>>
>>137094313
You are no closer to AI than your predecessors were half a century ago.

Expert systems and toy brittle pattern recognition systems, that's still all "AI" research can produce.
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (136KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
136KB, 1024x675px
>>137088879
Fuck this robophobe
>>
>>137094688
Clearly you have done no research into ai.
ai can do a lot of crazy things
listen to some ai written piano music, they're incredible
still terrifying
>>
What a bunch of ignorant bigots in this thread, I for one, embrace the LGBTQR community! The "R" stands for robots and you binary gendered evil fucks will STOP oppressing our robot friends.

But seriously let's get some go fund me bucks for a robot equality foundation, and then distribute the money to all of /pol/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.