[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they really expect to get reelected?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Republicanlogo.svg.png (82KB, 2000x1737px) Image search: [Google]
Republicanlogo.svg.png
82KB, 2000x1737px
They spit in America's face every single day. Why would you vote for them again? Surely Trump will be the 'last Republican'.
>>
>>137088723
Because once 2020 arrives. Trump declares his dictatorship and throws all immigrants and black people out of the US.
>>
>>137088723

GOP is gonna win again because DNC is a POC party and they are having a hard time raising money as of now.

They can't pull an Obama 2.0 and run on fluff.

The real race is between conservative populist GOP and liberal globalist GOP.

2018 is set to be a good year for populist GOP and may be lead by the campaigns of Kid Rock, Kelli Ward, and others.

Democrats are in the shit. The Democratic leadership in congress is actually 5 fucking RINOs.

Where would the Democrats be without the 5 fucking party traitors in the Senate?
>>
>>137088723

Think about this shit. Obama's entire "Obamacare" and the DNC's entire fucking platform relied on brain tumored/half conscious John McCain to save it.

How the fuck can you claim you fucking clowns are going to win on 2018?

You relied on a dying 80 year old white man with brain cancer to save you.
>>
>>137088723
I know you are probably not old enough to remember, but every time there has been a republican president it was the 'last republican' It was why you just assumed that after Obama things would never change, the pendulum would never swing back.
This utter lack of hindsight and refusal to learn from your mistakes is why you will most likely get your asses handed to you in 2020.
>>
>>137088723
Lol they said bush would be the last rep

You vile faggot lib
>>
>>137090128
>>137090297
Implying things are the same
>>
>>137088968
Rolling
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.