[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please explain to me why you would bring a nazi flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: v39tc-1024x640.jpg (235KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
v39tc-1024x640.jpg
235KB, 1024x640px
Someone please explain to me why you would bring a nazi flag to a unitetheright rally?

White identity is verboten enough to normies, bringing nazi periphenalia to any event like that is antithetical to progress
>>
File: 1419884547010.jpg (127KB, 677x995px) Image search: [Google]
1419884547010.jpg
127KB, 677x995px
>>137088692
>#ControlledOppositionRally2017
Called it weeks ago.
>>
>>137088692
they're going to automatically think they're Nazis regardless of what they bring.
>>
>>137088692

I'm also Jewish and would love to shill the reason as why?
>>
>>137089727
This is true, but playing into their hand is not a good idea.
>>
>>137089055
Correct. The left hasn't said a peep since they got assplowed during the election. Now a bunch of larping losers show up unprepared and disorganized and give all the fuel to the niggers and sjws.
>>
>>137089727
if someone called you a shiteater, would you do it to prove a point?
>>
>>137089807
Why? You just admitted they'll frame it that way anyway.
>>
>>137090030
yeah because that's the same thing huh? you twit. White men are being called racist for simply existing these days. doesn't matter if you're at a rally or sitting in a restaurant minding your own business. you are already a racist bigot to these people.
>>
>>137091027
you are buying into their frame by dressing in nazi stuff. They want you to dress up like nazi's to turn regular white people away
>>
>>137091155
they turn white people away by calling them all racist just because they're white.

As a white person, I know what side I'd choose.
>>
>>137088692
It's almost like that flag was false!
>>
>>137092070
If it was that binary, I would choose that side too, but it's not.
The best thing you people who are sympathetic to the movement could do is nail the optics, otherwise regular people are going to be repulsed by the movement. I know a lot of people who are nominally on our side, but still balk at nazi stuff, it's not worth the effort revitalizing that image.
>>
>>137092215
I saw it on multiple streams. Baked Alaska's, Allsup's, etc. Unless you are saying the event was a false flag?
>>
>>137088692
Fuck normies this is about uniting each other not appealing to outsiders, they wave their communist love around all the time anyway.
>>
>>137088692
imagine you didn't want the rally to happen. imagine you knew you can't just stop it from happening. how do you do the most damage to it in the public eye? whoever convinced people to bring the flag probably thought it would do a ton of damage to the movement. remains to be seen if it actually does. idk if it will do much at all, imho
>>
>>137088692
alt right and alt left are D&C tactics.
>>
>>137092794
A few people ITT agree with the flag being flown. IDK if he was a shill or not.
>remains to be seen if it actually does
depends on how much footage they got of it. It'll be the only thing shown in newspapers and on tv
>>
>>137093202
I'm sure whoever brought them thought they were being clever. But like you said in the OP, why would anyone just bring one? In the end it was probably someone who just wanted to piss off some lefties but there's no shortage of people who want the movement to fail miserably. Did you know that David Duke himself showed up and claimed victory in the name of President Trump? After being disavowed a ton by the president, why would he do that?
http://archive.is/Sc5LA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.