[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trade school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 395x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 395x256px
Redpill me on trade school
>>
>>137081505

You get to be a wagecuck the rest of your life while (((they))) make over 6-figures by binge drinking and by passing a couple exams per class.

You fucking idiot; make something of yourself.

All my friends that dropped out of college and went to trades only did so because they were too lazy to study.

SIT DOWN AND STUDY. College isn't hard if you actually do the work.

You won't be successful at anything if you don't strive to be the greatest you could be.
>>
Good way to make 60 grand a year working 50 hour work weeks and then have back and joint problems at the age of 40 requiring pain meds for the next 30-40 years of your life.
>>
>>137081771
Don't listen to this faggot, learn a practical trade and git gud at it, move up the ladder till you're the top dog in your profession or you start your own business. Don't become some white collar wage slave sitting in a cubicle for the rest of his life or get yourself in debt for the rest of your life
>>
>>137082007
What is a good trade?
>>
>>137082007
Every business owner I've seen for a trade who amassed enough money from his trade job to get younger people to work for him is a 40-50 something potbellied man who looks worn out from life. Becoming an educated professional in the trade industry with a relevant degree (associate even) earns you more money and you get to keep your body from being abused constantly.
>>
>>137082231
Think long run when picking a trade, I'm going for mechanic myself but Electrician and Plumbing is a also a good trade to get into. If you live in a hot part of the country, look into AC Repair, its gonna suck your first couple of years but once you get some seniority you'll start pulling the big boy contracts and jobs.

Remember, a white collar pencil pusher is a dime a dozen, a tradesman have important knowledge and experience that keep society running
>>
>>137082632
I know you're proud of your trade and there's nothing wrong with that, but a degree is far better for you in the long run and can be applied to the fields you talk about.
>>
>>137082632
What about construction?
>>
>>137083210
I just don't want to be knee deep in debt
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.