[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ROK Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1478746274427.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478746274427.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
> Be Korean
> Your distinct ethnic group is occupied and oppressed by China, then Japan
> FeelsBadMan dot jpeg
> WW2 ends. Be free!
> Stalin: "not so fast..."
> commies in charge of north. Mayybe this is OK. Whites come and help us build national police force. New era of peace happening!
> Oh fuuuugggg- Stalin gave those northerners breddy good tanks and whatnot!
> Losing
> Freesome loving friends come to help
> Feels good dot jpeg
> start winning, then communist China comes in. Start losing, then winning again. Country rekt...
> FeelsBad dot jpeg... single digit literacy, country destroyed..
> Fast forward
> Vietnam war hebbening... our friends are in trouble! Despite domestic and foreign threats, send out best troops. America needs us
> Korean valor dot jpeg
> Fast forward several decades
> Americans still here.... thanks, fren
> Top economy, global influence. Samsung, Hyundai, ect. High levels of education. Freedom is good.
> Commie bandits talking shit
> America, rember us?

Take the ROK pill. There is only one Korea, and they stood by the US when fake allies like Israel and the UK didn't. Join us, friends... let's march north and throw those commies into the sea. There is only one Korea, for the ethnic Korean people. We don't want much from you guys, unlike other (((allies)))... we just want to unite our people.
>>
There is only one Korea, the ultranationalist, free-from jewish control DPRK.
Heil Kim.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502350065083.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502350065083.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
>>137080706

Nice ((( try )))
>>
I don't get the "best Korea" memes... why side with commies? Korea is prosperous without commies. Why support commie bandits? Please explain to me
>>
>>137080706
South Korea is pretty cool. I don't think our countries give a fuck about each other but I'd love to help you guys killing commies and reuniting your country.
>>
>>137081205
I'm not French btw. I'm dutch. Just here on vacation. I just noticed the flag
>>
>>137081181
They're nationalists, not communists + no jewish control. You are puppet.
>>
>>137080706
I will come to your help. If you guarantee I can marry an RoK wife at the end.
>>
File: IMG_1797.jpg (21KB, 173x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.jpg
21KB, 173x173px
>>137081382
Go live there leaf and tell us how much of a paradise it is
>>
>>137080706
Don't worry. If North "Korea" tries to start anything we can finish it.
>>
>>137081594
Tell me why I'd move to a pure korean society without being able to speak Korean or being a Korean? You are retarded.
>>
>>137080706
You sure you need that burden on your neck? Northeners are far behind you in cultrure, working ethic, education. You would have to spend billions and decades to reintegrate them back. And still you will have millions of commie lovers who gonna vote for some red scum political parties.
>>
>>137081878
>leaf arguing for nationalism
You have your own fights to be concerned about.
>>
File: IMG_1798.jpg (70KB, 783x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1798.jpg
70KB, 783x455px
>>137081878
For a nice little vacation
Go ahead, report what the capitalist dogs are trying to hide, how gloriously fed the people of best Korea are
>>
>>137080706
Sorry, but we like Best Korea here.
>>
>>137081181
Some people would trade a system that largely leaves you alone for a totalitarian system that's somehow "freer." Ironically these neckbeards would be sent to camps immediately because the government would consider them genetic inferiors or something.
>>
They're nationalists, not communists + no jewish control. You are puppet

Implying forced patriotism is somehow an ideological brand you want? Stalin would appreciate that.

Thanks for your opinion, but there are no (((hook noses))) in Korean banking and business. Crooks, yes, but we are free from your influence. After we deal with commie bandits, we can come rake the (((leaves)))
>>
>>137083576
You forgot to tag the leaf
Here desu I'll do it for you
>>137080890
>>
File: 1485043353572.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1485043353572.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
Canada can go to hell.

America, when you were at your worst, ROK was by your side, with our best troops, even though the commies threatened us from the north. What (((allies))) do that? Us and the Aussies, that's who. Your taxpayers pay a hefty fee to keep Israel up and running- we don't ask for anything. In fact, we can march north alone of we need to. The ethnic Korean people have been divided by (((Stalin))) for long enough. Americans saved us before- we only ask that you stand with us again. We can do this, and we want to do it.

Join us, let's march north and throw these dogs into the sea.
>>
>he sees his brothers across the north border as enemies

dont fall for the propaganda
>>
the people of the north are Koreans.

Some are corrupted by an evil ideology. I feel bad for them, and wish that we could reunite peacefully. Won't happen, though. Sorry, Germany, but DPRK is not DDR. This will be painful and bloody, but will only be worse with time. We are ready.
>>
>>137080706
>>137081181
>>137083576
>>137084682

I fucking love South Korea. Fuck all these shitheads.

You guys have had our back and we have had your back. Loyalty means something, and for South Korea to have cooperated with us, militarily and economically, for so long is something I take to heart a lot.

We are true allies. You fuckers even went into Iraq with us when there's no way you didn't know it was a stupid thing for us to be doing.

It's hard to buy true friends in the international geopolitical theater, and South Korea is one of the nations I would say is closest to being one that the modern day US could ask for. Our partnership on the world stage has benefited us both greatly, and I hope it does far into the future as well.

Much love and respect to South Korea.
>>
>>137084682
America isn't keen on another conflict so soon korean bro. Rest assured though, we won't hang you to dry; we'll just hop back in for korean war part 2: electric boogaloo.
>>
>>137080706
Fuk off, the only Korea is North Korea, stop oppressing their freedom and take your southern degeneracy and plastic cum sluts elsewhere
>>
Must suck to be a Korean tbqh. You get two choices.
>sluttified plastic cultureless jew playground entirely subjugated by America but you have money and food and generally live to a good quality standard
>nationalist and collectivist land finally free of foreign slavery but your government treats you like shit and you have no food or wealth to speak of and can't enjoy the achievements of the modern world
>>
>>137085319
>>137084682

Oh, and I would happily sign up with the forces to join the effort to finish the Korean War.

Many people think it would be a "2nd Korean War", but the Korean War has never officially been concluded. It's time to finish what we started and destroy the oppressive regime in the North and reunite the Korean people.

Fuck China, fuck the North Korean government. Our bros in the South have suffered too long the insults and threats of the Chinese backed North Korean government and it's time to quit fucking around and end this conflict.
>>
>>137080890
>communist
>ultranationalist
I know that you're a leaf, but this is a poor showing even for your kind.
>>
File: 1502371459714.jpg (142KB, 650x498px) Image search: [Google]
1502371459714.jpg
142KB, 650x498px
>>137080706
Allies for life brother
>>
>>137086000
>doesn't know Juche
You waste trips on American education. Shameful.
>>
>>137085644
>angry at pretty girls
>loves communism
hi roastie
>>
>>137086343
>the fucking "juche is nationalist" meme AGAIN
>>
>>137086494
Have you ever read Kim Il Sung's book? Literally how can it be anything BUT ultra nationalist?
>>
Nationalism, by itself, is meaningless... Stalin could be described as a nationalist. Incidentally, he personally approved the bandit Kim clan to lead the communist buffer state. How can anyone justify the existence of nK? They change the name, but regardless of what they are, they occupy rightful Korean clay and divide the ethnic Korean state. How does anyone on /pol/ justify this? Korea is a free ethno-state, with no imperial ambitions, and no jews. The free people of the ROK just want to unite our people.
>>
>>137087386
I read an argument that NK is the legitimate government because it controls Pyongyang. It all seems like a nationalistic cult tbqh.

Look at it from the perspective of protecting the rights of individuals, SK comes out way ahead, and NK is so bad that's illegitimate. I think you and I have similar conclusions from different reasoning.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.