[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the plebiscite is the safest option

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Pic related.jpg (74KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Pic related.jpg
74KB, 640x427px
I wrote this article today, I hope it can be used to redpill others on why the plebiscite is the best solution in Australia.

https://musingsofmatthias.wixsite.com/plebiscite
>>
>>137076657
Vote yes in the plebiscite.
Fuckoff faggot
>>
>>137077565
I see you didn't actually read it, nice.
>>
>>137078067
M8 its1am gimme tldr
>>
>>137078266
The LGBT fascists don't want a plebiscite because it completely removes the ability for them to harass and bully the politicians into voting yes. They WANT marriage equality politicised because they want to use this to gain leverage within a political party to trample on the rights of the 96%.

They know damn well the plebiscite will pass, and it will become law but they would much rather control the politicians and use that precedent to change other laws to suit their agenda. They've done it in Canada where they take kids away from loving parents if they don't give hormone blockers to children.

A plebiscite means that they would have no precedent and no power to bully politicians into such dangerous positions.
>>
>>137078266
By voting yes, it ensures that they will won't have this power because it is the public who controls it. Who cares if they can get married, at least they aren't controlling the politicians with threats anymore. If you vote no and it by some miracle doesn't pass, they will simply ramp it up next election and harass the shit out of anyone who doesn't agree with them.
>>
By voting yes when you are actually against it just gives them the numbers and high ground to say the majority of australia supports them. Fuck that, Time to draw the line in the sand. No more, they can keep bitching about this for the next 10 years, Stops them fighting for more bullshit when they are preoccupied with this.
>>
>>137080468
So would you rather they come back next election with labour giving them full support and doing everything they ask?

Don't ever think they will stop once they get same sex marriage. Look at canada. Once they infest a political party its all downhill from there.

They can take this win if it means they fuck off since labor cant pander to them anymore.
>>
>>137081563
you're a fucking idiot, just stop them dead don't give in to them at all
>>
>>137081563
No no no. You dont get it. If they win this, labor will just pander to the next thing they want under the guise "look, the rest if Australia supports our faggot progressive agenda LOOK AT THE RESULTS OF THE PLEBESCITE POSTAL VOTE FOR PROOF!!!"
If it comes back an overwhelming NO vote, labor will have to think about how to keep the ACTUAL majority of voters content with voting for them so they wont be able to push fag marriage so hard as they'll finally have to admit what a minority it is that actually gives a shit about that crap.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.