[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh the irony

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: LaurensouthernBTFO.jpg (101KB, 892x819px) Image search: [Google]
LaurensouthernBTFO.jpg
101KB, 892x819px
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this
>>
it's not that bad
they would have fished some niggers out of the water otherwise
>>
>>137074851
lauren needs to get a job
>>
>>137075103
>War of Attrition
>>
File: smug-kermit.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
smug-kermit.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>fake engine trouble
>refugee rescue boat has to rescue you due to international maritime laws
>meanwhile niggers are drowning elsewhere
genius
>>
>>137074851
holy fuck that is hilarious
>>
Forgot link
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/crowdfunded-anti-refugee-ship-loses-patreon-propulsion/
>>
>>137075660
Wew lad.
>>
File: 1280195036241.jpg (40KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
1280195036241.jpg
40KB, 560x432px
BEST FUCKING TIMELINE
>>
File: 1497548500035.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1497548500035.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>137075185
This
Wouldn't be surprised if she embezzles her crowdfunding money
>>
>>137074851
what point are they trying to make?

>HAHA LOOK AT THESE ALT-RIGHT IDIOTS, HAHA YOUR ASS WAS SAVED BY SOME BASED REFUGEE RESCUERS, HAHA YOUR POINT IS MOOT
Every State shall require the master of a ship flying its flag, in
so far as he can do so without serious danger to the ship, the
crew or the passengers:
(a) to render assistance to any person found at sea in danger of
being lost;
(b) to proceed with all possible speed to the rescue of persons
in distress, if informed of their need of assistance, in so far as
such action may reasonably be expected of him.
>>
>>137075660
forcing them to do their jobs instead of assist human traffickers. smart.
>>
We'll only take your money if we can use it against you.
>>
FAKE NEWS

After every single news outlet put out this headline simultaneously, our can check out Defend Europe's own Twitter page where they state they had minor mechanical difficulties they solved on their own without another boat present or needed.

It's just yet another in the long list of false headlines pumped out about this boat, or didn't our also believe they were carrying loads of guns to murder immigrants with?

https://mobile.twitter.com/defendeuropeid?lang=en
>>
File: 1501208753187.png (388KB, 597x631px) Image search: [Google]
1501208753187.png
388KB, 597x631px
>>137074851
https://vid.me/search?q=jews
>>
>>137077737
This.
>>
>>137074851
This was on Belgian national news, the news guy was all smug about it. Said this ship was protesting against rescuing people.
>>
>>137077737
>implying theyre notnsaying that to save face after one of if not the most humiliating incidents they have had to endure
>>
>>137077914
>https://vid.me/search?q=jews
Doesn't work.
>>
>>137077987
>>137077737
Addition:
After the first wave of these extremely similar reports, news outlets started to replace the initial report with a softened one. The initial tone of these changed reports is the same, but throughout the text, the truth is presented.

This has happened with several news reports before, which leads me to believe that this is intentional and serves a purpose. The news outlets throw out borderline "fake news" to get the clicks and have peoples' opinions influenced. Afterwards, to avoid legal challenges (or something like that), they change the original report to be more truth aligned, because now the damage is done, people won't re-read these reports.
>>
Come on board and bring along,
All your hopes and dreams.
Together we will find everything
That we’re looking for.

Rapefugees

Compass left behind.
It’ll only slow us down.
Your heart will be your guide.
Raise the sails and take the helm.

That legendary creature,
That the end of the map reveals
It’s only legendary,
Till someone proves it real.

Through it all,
Through all the troubled time,
Through the heartache
And through the pain.
Know that I
Will be there to stand by you,
Just like I know you’ll stand by me.

So come on board and bring along,
All your hopes and dreams.
Together we will find everything
That were looking for.
There is always room for you,
If you want to be my friend.

We are!
We are
On a cruise!

We are!
>>
>>137077737
Isn't it possible to monitor the position of the boat on a "traffic" site or something? We could see if it moves or not.
>>
>>137079769
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:748241/zoom:10
>>
>>137074851
Fake as fuck news
>>
>>137080815
Thanks. Not sure if I understand, 21 hours ago it was moving in the direction of Tunisia, with a final destination in Turkey...
Well, at least it moves.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.