[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do we stop the alt right before they become too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
How the FUCK do we stop the alt right before they become too powerful and exterminate every single nonwhite and "race traitor/mixer" in America (over 56% of the US population).

This isn't fucking funny anymore /pol/

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE
>>
>>137073317
hahahaa u mad libtard? XDDDDDDDD u cant stop us we have kek on our side!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>137073317
We don't?
>>
You dont. Sleepy lion has been awoken. Reap what has been sowed.
>>
>>137073317
Former white supremecist here. I used to just be larping for a laugh, but now it's gotten out of control. I'm watching my country being taken over by bigots and I'm genuinely scared. We have to stop them, it's not a joke anymore.
>>
https://youtu.be/levty408LoY
>>
>>137073317
Nice to know the alt-right is finally waking up to the fact it was a temporary synthesis of white nationalists and a handful of alienated normies to get Trump elected.

Now that he's in office the alt-right can break into the faggot camp and the actually racist fascist camp.
>>
>>137074286
These people are not bigots. They simply express their right to exist in a world who dares to say otherwise.
>>
>>137073317
The (((Alt-Right))) isn't a serious problem, in all honesty it's fucking cringy and 100% gay, especially when you acknowledge the fact that it's controlled opposition.

Bunch of basic fuckbois and people taking advantage of them to make a buck.
>>
>alt right before they become too powerful and exterminate every single nonwhite and "race traitor/mixer"

Op is an alt-right person. We all know the alt-right are cowards.
>>
>>137074596

I completely agree with you. All we're really doing is resisting the sinister kike agenda of white genocide.
>>
>>137074286
(((former white supremacist)))
>>
>>137074620
I'd like to add, that the Nationalist movement that they seem to blend into occasionally is awesome, so is people having "white pride". This is coming from a mixed person.
>>
>>137074286
We can't let them get control of the Zyklon B codes
>>
>>137073317

100% made possible by the left.
>>
>>137073317
OP is a faggot.
>>
Ship your niggresses here though
>>
>>137074758
He was (((Literally Hitler)))
>>
>>137073317
Not gonna lie, former alt right supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt right crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>137073317
Tell them to stop being racist
>>
>>137073317
we create an opposition that isn't run by women

seriously if it wasn't for feminists ruining everything i'd be on the left
>>
>>137073317
Why should we?

Two types of people, OP. The ones who build gas chambers and the ones who get shoved into them. Building is best.
>>
>>137073317
>How the FUCK do we stop the alt right
You simply stop the left. This is a reactionary movement.
>>
>>137073317
You dont. Enjoy the fire.
>>
File: 1501262614941.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501262614941.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>137073317
Has it awoken?
>>
>>137073317
Nah it's still pretty funny, can't wait for episode 2.
>>
day-us ecks mackeena
>>
>>137074286
"I was a white nationalist until I took the Cernopill and got a Gorilla Mindthet, now I think it's okay if whites are replaced by brown races as long as they immigrate LEGALLY"

-literally no one
>>
>>137073317
>exterminate every single nonwhite and "race traitor/mixer" in America (over 56% of the US population).

YES PLEASE! OH YES PLEASE DO JUST THAT PLEASE!
>>
>>137075166
Checked and correct
>>
>>137073445
stop insulting us :'( we will RESIST DRUMPF'S FASCISM HE IS LITERALLY VADER
>>
>>137073317

Countless of groups have been calling all white males nazis at one point or another for fucking years.

And now they are surprised?
>>
>>137073317
Call them racists?
>>
The alt-right is controlled opposition, and almost everybody on this board has fallen for it.
>>
>>137075749

Wouldn't surprise me if shitton of people turn up tonight.
>>
>>137074286
how many time have I seen the same exact words from other posters
sage /thread
>>
>>137075765

From where was it organized then and who are the sponsors if you are so sure?
>>
It's kind of sad really. Basically spitting on the graves of those that died for your freedoms
>>
>>137073317
neighbors came to our doors and demanded we give them what was ours, soon some will go to their doors and give them what they deserve
>>
You guys are literally making brainlet hitlers mistake. His racist policies could have easily been accepted if he had just exported all the Jews and etc. But he let his balls get too full and decided that he could solve two problems, invasions and Jews, with one stone.
>>
>>137073317
>the alt right
>powerful
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>137074286
We can't let them get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>137076001
It was first 'introduced' in Clinton's speech in Reno, Nevada, on 25/8/2016. The media ran with it and pigeon-holed everyone who holds politically incorrect nationalist "conservative" views. It was obviously sponsored by the DNC.
>>
FORMER ALT RIGHT SUPPORTER HERE

WE SERIOUSLY CANNOT ALLOW THE ALT RIGHT TO GET THE NUCLEAR CODES
>>
>>137073317
dude, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>137074286
Take 1. Former Marxist communist here, but I am rightwing now, because cultural Marxism is the bigger threat to the western World.

Take 2. Former liberal gay here, but now I am conservative because Muslims are the bigger threat.

Take 3. Former Muslim here, but I'm Christian now because I hate beheadings and amputations.

Take 4. Former X here...

Nice template, bro
>>
File: QoelOVw.png (122KB, 1263x400px) Image search: [Google]
QoelOVw.png
122KB, 1263x400px
what is a white american?
>>
>>137073317
U wanted it U got it Libtard
>>
>>137076504
This is why I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
oh god please no don't come and exterminate me and my family /pol/

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.