[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

racetraitors and how to deal with them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1490808337590.png (704KB, 1152x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490808337590.png
704KB, 1152x900px
Share your racetraitor stories. Doesn´t matter if family and friends. Tell us how you dealt with it and how the people around you did.

>sister in relationship with bosnian
>relationship of 4 years, he was nice and could pass as an alpine germanic with dark hair and brown eyes (white skin, no Ahmed-characteristics)
>he wasn´t raised a hardcore muslim, since his father died in the civil war back than.
>thinks got heated up due to the refugee crisis. He noticed an increased hate towards muslims
>friction in the relationship between my parents and my sister because she is retarded and does retarded stuff
>parents drag her out every time she and her husband have problems with police or money. >in return she gets angry at my parents (she thinks that my parents do it all to control her)
>sister prego, child is born,blue eyes from sister
>parents suggest for the child to take the german family name of my sister
>autistic screeching of husband, due to denial of his familypride
>sister supports him
>they insult my parents as Nazis and deny them to see their grandchild

i will never forgive her
if she will come back and apologize, i will deny her
i won´t aknowledge her mongrol child as my blood
My parents will probably forgive her, because she is their beloved child
but i will put down a marker against traitors

Guys remember. Even so the partner of another race can be nice and friendly. Deep down, everyone wishes for their children to have an nice and charming partner of the same race. You are scarred, that your family will repel you if you speak out against racemixing? (don´t sperge out obviously) Just reason with them and tell them your own experiences you have had with other races and religions.
>>
How to deal with qt 3.13
>>136869870
>>
>>137073118
fuck of crossthread spammer
this is not reddit
>>
>>137071966
You have my sympathy, and the way you've decided to treat your sister is justified. I would do the same.
>>
File: 1501755577675.jpg (53KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501755577675.jpg
53KB, 539x717px
all around me are no familiar faces
>>
>>137073118
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.