/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonsense on /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: jenkkimättö.jpg (53KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
jenkkimättö.jpg
53KB, 555x416px
Has anyone else noticed that the amount of pure /x/ tier nonsense on /pol/ makes it quite hard to figure out what's actually happening? Do /pol/tards just get too excited and constantly cry wolf or is there some shitposting campaign against /pol/ that has gone unnoticed? I'd assume that the most effective diversion in any situation is the one that you want to believe. At least I find it difficult to keep up with /pol/ nowadays.

Pic unrelated. Appears to be some sort of plastic paste.
>>
>>137068849
>or is there some shitposting campaign against /pol/
Correct
>that has gone unnoticed
Nope, /pol/ knows.
>>
Stop passively consuming media. Think for yourself.
>>
>>137069274
There always seems to be some political happening but nothing ever happens. Hillary has been going to jail with 100% certainty at least 124 times, apparently everyone is a pedophile and sure to be caught soon, WW3 will start tomorrow every day and everything is related to Jews somehow.

>>137069792
I am thinking and that's why it's so irritating to open /pol/ and see nothing but a cacophony of old memes and entry level conspiracy theories.
>>
>>137068849
I think there's a campaign to make /pol/ look retarded, and since most /pol/tards are really /x/tards in disguise in the first place, it's working very well.
>>
File: humaned.png (112KB, 364x421px) Image search: [Google]
humaned.png
112KB, 364x421px
>>137068849
/pol/ is fucking retarded, but compared to /x/ it's downright Einsteinian. Only the top 1% of /x/ crap makes it to /pol/. You should count yourself lucky you don't have to deal with the schizophrenics, neurotics, and attention whores on /x/.
>>
>>137071089
I sometimes visit it for its comedic value.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.