[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up """coincidences""" thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: bh.jpg (54KB, 290x397px) Image search: [Google]
bh.jpg
54KB, 290x397px
Only top tier, genuinely scary stuff that makes you question things.

"Would you. Could you. On a train?" Sept 29, 2016, 6:15 PM locals in New York received a FEMA message across their TVs stating there was a hazardous waste warning for USA and then said "Would you. Could you. On a train?". Local News WKTV reported EAS had been hacked. A day later in Hoboken a train crashed with at least 1 dead and more than 100 injured.

The MSM covered it but no one addressed the warnings. The details surrounding the accident seem sketchy. The quote from The Green Eggs and Ham seems to have something to do with Ted Cruz's speech, politicususa(d)com(s)2016(s)06(s)16(s)ted-cruz-man-read-green-eggs-ham-senate-floor-calls-gun-filibuster-distraction(d)html. Back in the day there were threads analyzing this, apparently the one victim was somehow connected to the election too. Anyone have screencaps or a good rundown? I don't want to advertise that cesspit but some stuff in one particular tinfoil sub is often redpilled despite avoiding mentioning the Jew and I'm taking some info from there.
>inb4 muh spacing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiu7RqzbTAk
>>
File: 1499940190197.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
1499940190197.gif
196KB, 264x269px
I was really hungry for chips, and it turns out I had no chips left.
>>
>>137067004
I can think of a couple but nothing I would describe as "top tier" so I'll just bump this thread for now.
>>
Would you. Could you. In a thread.
>>
Yes, that was totally freaky. Reminds me of the plane that crashed on takeoff in New York in November 2001. Totally forgotten.
>>
>>137067395
I have a bsg of sour cream and cheddar and all dressed. Which one do you want?
>>
>>137068759
Can you explain anon? I have no knowledge of this.
>>
File: sleep.gif (495KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.gif
495KB, 500x213px
Son of sam did it better years ago.
But your shit is just fucking retarded and annoying.

Fireworks look cool... that doesn't mean I don't know how they work or think they are "freaky".
>>
>>137067004
Someone must have some Hoboken threads' screens, come on.

I'm not much into the occult but it can't get more obvious than this. The guests are, coincidentally, Western cuck leaders and the elites. The shills and cognitive dissonanced normies unaware of symbolism are calling it just edgy modern art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&t=1231s
>>137069304
wtf I'm sleepy now
>>
>>137068997
A plane crashed into the Queens area killing several shortly after 9/11
>>
>>137070214
So is there some importance to the people killed or whatever or is just that it happened close to when the kikes blew up our towers?
>>
File: 1479540594369.jpg (69KB, 460x609px) Image search: [Google]
1479540594369.jpg
69KB, 460x609px
>>137068662
A for effort Hanz
>>
>>137070380
Im not the same poster referencing the event. At the time there was hysteria in the media due to the existing anxiety from 9/11
>>
>>137068997
The tail fell off
>>
post more spoopy storis plx
>>
>>137070728

Ya it was obviously 9/11
>>
On my 52 mile one way drive to work the other day, I was listening to a Christian radio station which is something I never do. On the radio the preacher was talking of ways that the Lord talks to us and how "coincidences" over time start becoming signs and a path is formed. This is revelevent to me because I think of nothing as coincidental anymore. I listened to his sermon for about 5 more minutes and then changed the station. Literally as soon as I did, a song was playing on the radio, and the first lyrics I understood from that song was "Satan is real." It sounded like a Nikki Montage song or something. How is that for coincidences?
>>
>>137067004

Shills were planning the false flag dox of Anon5 since early 2017
>>
>>137071029
>It sounded like a Nikki Montage song
It's no coincidence. Nikki Montage is a devout satanist.
>>
>>137068919
how did you get all dressed you fucker thats our thing
>>
>>137071029
That's cute. Although we can lower the bar a bit since not much serious stuff is showing up.
>>
File: 1502544642463.png (3MB, 2944x3316px) Image search: [Google]
1502544642463.png
3MB, 2944x3316px
There's allways the dancing isrealis and urban moving systems. I'm posting from mobile so this image might be shit apologies in advance. It's just a screen cap from a thread on it and the FBI documents on them. So if you are interested I can post them individually or you can just give them a search on Baidu(d)com or duckduckgo
>>
>>137069876
>being suprised the non-neutral country of the swisse satanique did that
>>
https://youtu.be/uGiVWRqJ1QU
>>
>>137071875
It's more than that really. My whole life is nothing but a story of "coincidences" and "good luck".
>>
>>137073661
Reality is one incomprehensibly insane paradox that we will never truly understand, whatever that even means and not much could surprise me. I'm interested in actual important peculiar events that they are trying to cover up by calling it a mere coincidence.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>137071665
This
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.