[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people can no longer survive by holding ground, we have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1502412162779.png (2MB, 1040x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502412162779.png
2MB, 1040x1200px
White people can no longer survive by holding ground, we have to take back what we have lost.

It is in our group interest to help our own people in the same way that Black/Mexican/Jewish etc people do.
>>
>>137065869
what is this shit-tier pic filter?
i see more and more of that shit here?
that's not MS Paint
>>
>>137065869
>divide and conquer
>swallowing enthusiastically propaganda that leads the the chaos
>statue of lady liberty (Isis) that welcomed immigrants
>shitty "fashwave" meme

You children will never recognize a psyop or realize that you are being controlled EVER because you are uneducated and addicted to social acceptance. Play out your programming and show how ignorant you are by calling me a shill and hurling ad hominems. You know I am right. Open your fucking eyes folks. I'm nonwhite and i care about what happens to white people. Don't fall for the puppetmasters tricks or you will invalidate any legitimate point you have and make it easier for the further demonization of whites by liberals to take place. Just ignore the bullshit and improve yourselves. The narrative will melt away as the left/neo commies eat themselves and you will have stood strong against it. This will never take place if you follw CIA asset Spencer, take the bait from the media, and make yourselves vulnerable by having planned and easily subverted torch burnings with overt white nationalist underpinnings.
>>
File: Believe-nothing--Buddha.jpg (23KB, 554x375px) Image search: [Google]
Believe-nothing--Buddha.jpg
23KB, 554x375px
>>137066831
>You children will never recognize a psyop or realize that you are being controlled EVER because you are uneducated and addicted to social acceptance.
>social acceptance.
Fuck social acceptance.

Always be vigilant.
Always question what other people say.
Never forget who you are.
Never forget or give up your values.

btw, why niggers don't like electronic music? is that how he get rid of niggers? play acid techno everywhere? wew... so simple
>>
>>137067964
Haha. I'm black and I love Dutch gabber/frenchcore. Its all I listen to.
>>
>>137068213
Really?
It's rare though, you have to admit, maybe it's more of a peer pressure than anything else
>>
>>137066831
"The devil was a liar from the beginning."

The main difference between whites and the Semitic races is that the Semite has no repulsion to lying.

They will pretend to care about you until they have power.

And while they project racism on us look at all the rights they steal. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of conscious, freedom of thought.

And all throughout their destruction and satanic inversion of the world they erase your history philosophy religion and ethos.

They want to make you incrementally ignorant to blind you to what they are and what they are trying to make us.

Children of the devil like they are. They are demons.
>>
>>137068422
Its not gangster to listen to techno. I love riding through my neighborhood blasting Noize Suppressor and DJ Weirdo. Fuckin chimps have no idea how to react
>>
>>137069868
>The main difference between whites and the Semitic races is that the Semite has no repulsion to lying.
That is so true.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.