[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know something /pol/ whenever I see people partying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1502425753032.jpg (88KB, 610x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502425753032.jpg
88KB, 610x612px
I want to know something /pol/ whenever I see people partying and behaving in a promiscuous way, or see tem using pierciengs and other clearly degenerate and induced trends I just wonder do they know all this? Do (((they))) think goys are just animals,cattle that fucks like dogs just so they can be the next generation consumers? When they encounter "normal" people in public, do they laugh?
>>
>>137064809

>I want to know something /pol/ whenever I see people partying and behaving in a promiscuous way, or see tem using pierciengs and other clearly degenerate and induced trends I just wonder do they know all this?
No, they are just having fun the way they know how to.

>Do (((they))) think goys are just animals,cattle that fucks like dogs just so they can be the next generation consumers?
This is true for any elitist entrepreneur, not just (((them))).

>When they encounter "normal" people in public, do they laugh?
Who, the elites? The ones who like to salt the wounds of their own subjects?
>>
>>137065081
I truly wonder. Do the elites laugh at people who work , fuck and eat their corporative produced food all day everyday until they die? Do the elites laugh at moralfags?
>>
>>137065331

>I truly wonder. Do the elites laugh at people who work , fuck and eat their corporative produced food all day everyday until they die? Do the elites laugh at moralfags?
I wouldn't know, because I'm not them, but I don't think so. Many of the people in elitist positions were born into power, they didn't work to get there. People who are born into power are clueless about the world and simply don't understand poorer, harder working people. They most likely spend their time using whatever creature comforts their wealth allows them. Pools and parties and limos and concerts. Fine wine, finer foods and expensive goods.

Most wealthy people, like most extremely poor people, aren't evil. They're ignorant. Like borderline retarded. That's why it's not uncommon to have one or another Hollywood star, musician, or heir-to-daddys-fortune say complete idiocy in public. It is the normal equivalent of "let them eat cake". When called out for their hypocrisy, they usually virtue signal by giving to charity or something, because they don't know what else to do.

That said, all the elites that ARE aware of the damage they are doing are, by all accounts, evil. People who engineer viruses and computer viruses to cash in on desperate people trying to cure themselves, are evil. People who declare wars and push political agendas to provoke wars in places of interest just so they can legally sack the resources in that land are objectively evil. Petroil industries that pay off or murder people researching alternative energies and engines aren't just protecting their business, they are becoming richer at the detriment of every other living organism in present and future, thus making them evil.

tl;dr: most elites are ignorant of human suffering, but there are evil people in the elites just like there are evil poor people
>>
Laughing, no, scoffing maybe. That is if they give a shit at all.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.