[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixed Breeds what happens to us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1409834576-0.jpg (63KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1409834576-0.jpg
63KB, 600x535px
When the 1000 year american reich is assembled, what do?
>>
Those are full asians
>>
Go back to /ptg/ faggot
>>
Nah, but seriously what happens to me as a half asian?
>>
>>137061342
You shitpost on a mongolian forum until you die of old age.
>>
>>137061059
you fight duh. a single jap fought for decades in the jungles of the philipines . he defeated navy seals. beaners and slept innawoods . he kept trying to tell tourist what was happening but they didnt want to talk to some dirty guy. finally some kid listens to the man because he was sick of the man killing beaners. he convinced the man to accept a deal. if the boy went to korea and japan and got text books and bought them back would he stop and the man accepted.

he never surrendered despite america having shown up during peace time and slaughtered innocent women and children and every one telling him to give up and that the war was over

it will never be over. you will contaminate crops with shit, burn forest, destroy water towers, power lines and rape the locals in front of their mean who are bounds and gagged then kill them all
>>
>>137061059

Slowly die out in a few generations because mixed children are inferior to anyone of the five pure racial stocks (East Asian, African, European, Pacific Islander, Central Asian).
>>
>>137061059
Your kids will have their mixed genes removed in the womb with genetic engineering.
The half-africans will be shot.
>>
How about we use South African Apartheid's system of racial classification. If one parent is white and the child is of different color, they are not. Unless they have straight hair?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.